LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION
- Production move a sign of distributor's change of plan. // Electronics Weekly;3/26/2014, Issue 2582, p4
The article reports that the technology products distributor Premier Farnell UK Ltd. is planning to acquire the design services company Avid Technologies.
- Heartland scoops up last two Premier Midtown sites. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p7
This article reports that making its next real estate move in Cleveland's Midtown neighborhood, Heartland Developers Inc. of Shaker Heights has bought the two remaining Premier Farnell LLC's buildings, at 4600 Euclid Ave. The acquisitions adjoin the Cleveland MidTown Innovation Center, home for...
- Premier Farnell envisions global catalog role. // Electronic News;05/19/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2168, p52
Reports on the plans for globalizing the catalog distribution business of Premier Farnell PLC according to an announcement from the company's chief, Howard Poulson. Strategy for implementing globalization plans for the company.
- Premier Farnell plc. // Electronic News;12/01/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2196, Distribution Trends 1998 p43
Profiles Premier Farnell PLC, a distributor of electronic products based in Wetherby, United Kingdom. Sales in 1997; Market mix; Employees; Management; Territory; Outlook for 1998.
- Struggling for a turnaround. Elliott, Heidi // Electronic News;06/08/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2222, p52
Focuses on the difficulties encountered by catalog distributor Premier-Farnell. Decline in the operating margins; Result of paying too much to acquire a catalog house in the United States; Absence of a chief executive officer; Efforts to get a quick return on investment.
- Sabic buys Huntsman business. // Plastics News;10/9/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p5
The article reports that Salt Lake City, Utah-based Huntsman Corp.'s plastics and base chemicals business in Europe has been purchased by Riyadh, Saudi Arabia-based Saudi Basic Industries Corp. As part of the deal, Huntsman's plants in Wilton and North Tees, England will be taken over by Saudi...
- Sabic to Purchase DSM Petrochemicals Business. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;4/8/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the decision of Saudi Basic Industries Corp. to take over the petrochemicals business of DSM. Sales of the DSM business in 2001; Implications of the agreement for DSM; Information on the Vision 2005 program of DSM.
- SWOT Analysis. // Premier Farnell, PLC SWOT Analysis;Nov2006, p5
A business analysis of Premier Farnell PLC, which is a distributor of electronic, electrical, electromechanical and industrial components, trading in over 100 countries throughout Europe, North America and Asia Pacific is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for...
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Technology;Dec2009, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p11
The article offers news briefs related to the information services industry. Electronic and electrical products distributor Premier Farnell UK Ltd. has signed an international franchise agreement with silicon solutions provider Exar Corp. Software developer Nitro PDF Software has launched a new...