Lunhua signs China coal-to-chemical deals
- Lanhua inks coal-to-chemicals deals. Tan, Florence // Chemical Market Reporter;8/14/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on the joint venture agreement between Lanhua Group in China and three foreign companies. Lanhua Group has signed an agreement with Hon Hai Group in Taiwan and Sinar Mas in Indonesia which the companies would invest $1.7 billion to build methanol unit, dimethyl ether unit and...
- Financial News. // CircuiTree;Dec2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p21
This section offers news briefs on the financial performance of chemical companies as of December 2007. Aspocomp of Finland has predicted that the company's consolidated cash flow will not break-even during the final quarter of the year. A 29.74 percent increase has been reported for the...
- Market brief: Oils, fats & waxes. Scheraga, Dan // Chemical Market Reporter;02/02/98, Vol. 253 Issue 5, p10
Reveals that Itochu Corp. and Sinar Mas have formed a joint venture for port facilities and a food processing complex in the Zhejiang province of China.
- IN THE HEADLINES. // Industry Week/IW;May2014, Vol. 263 Issue 5, p20
This section lists significant safety and labor standards events since 2010 including apparent suicides by employees of Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. or Foxconn in China in 2010, the death of workers at a Pakistan textile complex in 2012, and the strike at a China shoe factory in April 2014.
- Hon Hai Selects eMPower Solution. // Circuits Assembly;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p14
Reports that Taipei Shian, Taiwan-based electronics manufacturing services Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. has selected eMPower for electronics solutions from Technomatrix Technologies Ltd. Overview of eMPower technology; Advantages of eMPower systems.
- Hon Hai Buys Mexican Plant. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Dec2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the acquisition of the mobile phone manufacturing plant of Motorola in Mexico by Taiwanese electronic components manufacturer Hon Hai Precision. Value of the acquisition; Background of Hon Hai.
- EX-FAB 50 STAR HON HAI 'NEEDS TO GROW LIKE CRAZY'. Jennings, Ralph // Forbes Asia;Sep2014, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p58
The article focuses on Hon Hai Precision Industry, an electronics-assembly contractor.
- Hon Hai Precision completes the deal with Sharp Corp. // Smart Photography;Sep2016, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p20
The article reports that Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd., known as Foxconn, has completed the capital investment in Sharp Corp.
- Hon Hai Tops EMS List. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;May2006, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on the global growth of the electronic manufacturing services (EMS) sector. Recently, the Manufacturing Market Insider has released its annual Top 50 list of the world's largest EMS providers that reach multi-billion sales in 2005. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. takes...