Calik Enerji/Indian Oil to build complex
- Calik and IOC in $5B petchem venture. Conroy, Will // Chemical Market Reporter;8/14/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the merger between CALIK Enerji and Indian Oil Corp. to establish a $4.9 billion refinery and petrochemicals complex in Turkey. The companies were applying for a license with the Energy Market Regulatory Authority to build the investment in the Turkish Mediterranean port...
- IOC to pump Rs 5000 cr into Panipat refinery. // Chemical Business;Nov2006, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p71
This article reports that Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) is planning to invest Rs 5,000 crore to expand the capacity of its 12 million tonne refinery in Panipat, India to 15 million tonne. The expansion is expected to be completed in 3 years. IOC is also expecting to complete its 2 million tonne naphtha...
- Indian Oil to build petrochemicals facility in Iran. // Chemical Industry Digest;9/1/2015, p1
The article reports that Indian Oil Corp. Ltd. (IOCL) has planned to construct a petrochemicals plant in Iran as to expand its petrochemical business.
- IOC to ink MoU with IDCO for petrochemical complex at Paradeep. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2015, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p78
The article reports that the Industrial Infrastructure Development Co. (IDCO) has asked the state government of India to execute a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Indian Oil Corp. Ltd. (IOC) for setting up a petrochemical complex at Paradip that is expected to go on stream by early 2015.
- IndianOil eyes 15% revenue from petrochemicals in three years. // Chemical Business;Sep2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p90
The article reports on the revenue target of 15% set by IndianOil from its petroleum chemicals from 2010 to 2012. As part of its target, the government-owned firm plans to invest 60,000 rupees crores in boosting its capacity in the next five years. IndianOil is also building a plant for naphtha...
- Growth Amid the Sugar Cane. // Time;1/7/1966, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p78
The article reports on the partnership between Phillips Petroleum Co. and Puerto Rico's Industrial Development Co. that specifies the construction of a petrochemical plant in the area that will ultimately generate a 600 million investment and employ 33,000 workers. With this, the government of...
- IOC's styrene butadiene rubber plant commissioned; Panipat refinery expansion on cards. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p69
The article reports that the Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) has announced the commissioning of the first styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) plant at its refinery in Panipat, India. Partners in the project include TSRC Corp. of Taiwan and Marubeni Corp. of Japan. Example of products that will use...
- IOC wins oil block in Africa. OUR BUREAU // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);10/30/2015, p12
The article discusses the partnership of Indian Oil Corp. Ltd., India's largest commercial enterprise, with Delonex Energy, a new Africa-focused oil and gas explorer, to win its maiden oil block in Mozambique.
- Kazakhstan-Azerbaijan. // CIREC Monthly News;Sep2011, Issue 250, p20
The article offers information on the performance of the petrochemical industry in Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan in 2011. It mentions the plan of State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) to begin the construction of the oil and gas processing and petrochemical complex in 2013 while Asian...