Linde secures $900m air separation contract
- Linde Group and Samsung Engineering to Build Ethylene Plant in India. // Welding Journal;May2009, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the contract awarded to Linde Group and Samsung Engineering company of Korea to build a turnkey ethylene plant in Dahej, India. The plant will be the largest ethylene plant in India and one of the largest ethylene plants in the world. OPAL has commissioned the plant as...
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;7/16/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 25, p13
Presents updates concerning several construction projects in the chemical industry, as of July 16, 2003. Worth of the air separation plant to be built by Linde at Tornio, Finland; Bid invitation of National Petrochemical Co. for the construction of a methanol plant and ammonia plant at Kharg...
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;11/26/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 43, p23
Presents an update on several construction projects in the chemical industry as of November 2003. Plan of Sabic to build ethylene plants at Al Jubail and Yanbu in Saudi Arabia; Efforts of Project Management Development to invite potential partners for its petrochemical project in Al Jubail;...
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;2/11/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the construction projects being developed and planned by different chemical companies as of February 2004. Plan of SK Corp. to build an aromatics complex at its Ulsan, Korea refinery; Amount to be invested by Linde to build an air separation unit at Kazincbarcika, Hungary; Decision...
- Linde to build plant in Bandar Khomeini. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/21/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p12
Reports on the plans of German petrochemical firm, Linde AG to build a petrochemical plant in Iran. Terms of the company's contract; Amount of investment made by Linde.
- Linde prepares EPC tenders. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;5/10/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2099, p30
Reports on the preparation of turnkey engineering, procurement and construction contracts by Linde AG for projects in Iran. Locations of the chemical plants that Linde will build in Iran; Production capacities of the chemical plants; Chemicals that will be produced by the plants.
- Linde to Build Slovak PP Plant; Dow to Supply Technology. // Chemical Week;11/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 46, p23
Reports the contract won by Linde to build a polypropylene plant for Slovnaft at Bratislava, Slovakia in 2002.
- PLANTS AND PROJECTS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/22/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 18, p26
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry including building of a 1.2 billion dollar petrochemical project by Chinese oil company CNOOC on Hainan island, expansion of China gas supply by Linde AG and plans of China-based Jiangsu Sopo Chemical of building a 80,000...
- LINDE UPS GAS SUPPLY TO BORSODCHEM. // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2007, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on a long-term supply agreement entered into by Linde Group with Hungarian chemical company BorsodChem. Under the agreement, Linde Group will supply an additional 150 kilotonnes of carbon monoxide and hydrogen per year to BorsodChem. This will be used in BorsodChem's...