- Dow Idles Ethanol Refinery on Gulf Coast. Kamalick, Joe // Chemical Market Reporter;7/19/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the decision of Dow Chemical Co. to idle its ethanol refinery Texas City, Texas. Preparation of the company to exit the ethanol market; Dissolution of joint venture with Archer Daniel Midland Co.; Distribution of remaining inventory before the end of 2004.
- ADM STARTS UP ISOFLAVONES PLANT. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;9/30/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 36, p20
Reports on the start of the operation of a soy-based isoflavone phytoestrogen compounds plant of the Archer-Daniels-Midland at Decatur, Illinois. Information on the monthly production of the plant; Uses of isoflavones.
- Archer Daniels Midland Forms Business Unit. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/6/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 1, p4
Reports that Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Co. is forming the ADM Specialty Oils and Fats Group, a business unit to serve customers in the food, pharmaceutical and personal care industries. Schedule of the construction; Valued-added products for the packaged and specialty oil markets.
- ADM reviews plant operation. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;3/24/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2045, p7
Reports that U.S. agrochemical group Archer Daniels Midland has undertaken an economic review of plant operations at its Ringaskiddy citric acid facility in County Cork, Ireland in March 2003.
- ADM to build biodiesel in Brazil. De Guzman, Doris // Chemical Market Reporter;8/14/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 5, p29
The article reports on the investment made by Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM) to a biodiesel plant in Mato Grosso, Brazil. The plant will function as the soybean oil processing facility of the company that will meet the large demand from soybean-producing farmers. The country is considered as...
- CHEMICAL. // Processing (08968659);Feb2016, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p6
The article offers news briefs related to chemical industry. Topics discussed include a method developed by DuPont and Archer Daniels Midland Co. for production of furan dicarboxylic methyl ester chemical from fructose, a collaboration agreement between Global Bioenergies and LanzaTech for...
- WHO'S MOVING WHERE? // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/11/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p46
The article presents information on promotions of executives within the chemical industry. Thomas Ames was named vice president of transportation and logistics for the grain group of Archer Daniels Midland Co., Dean Bostic was selected national sales manager of Acme-Hardesty. John Tucker joined...
- specialties. // Chemical Week;3/14/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 11, p29
Presents updates on the specialty chemicals industry as of March 14, 2001. Alliance between Kao Corp. and Archer Daniels Midland; Investigation by the Indian government into the alleged price dumping of 2-methyl-5-nitro imidazole by Chinese companies; Acquisition of Rexam Decorative Specialties...
- Raw Material Suppliers Target the Powder Coatings Market. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;11/6/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 44, p37
Reports on the International Coatings Expo show of chemical firms in New Orleans, Louisiana in October 2002. Expansion of the use of powder coatings; Powder coating technologies exhibited in the show; Information on the volatile organic compound reactive coalescing agent from Archer Daniel...