- Cytec and DSM to share new SMC/BMC technology. // Plastics Technology;Oct96, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p71
Reports that Cytec Industries of West Paterson, New Jersey and Netherlands-based DSM Resins BV have announced plans to enter into a strategic alliance that will allow the companies to share technology for thermoset polyester SMC and BMC. Insight into the terms of the agreement; How the joint...
- Cytec, DSM Dissolve Melamine JV. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;8/9/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 26, p11
The article reports on the move of chemical firms Cytec Industries and DSM to terminate their melamine manufacturing joint venture. Cytec says it will assume full ownership of the assets and liabilities of the venture. Cytec says it uses melamine as a raw material for several of its surface...
- ...forms compounds venture with Cytec. // Chemical Week;8/28/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 33, p6
Reports on DSM's alliance with Cytec in the thermoset molding compounds business.
- Polyester compounds. // Chemical Week;8/28/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 33, p37
Reports on DSM Resins BV's agreement with Cytec Industries to form a strategic alliance in polyester molding compounds.
- Cytec, DSM to join forces in thermoset molding compounds. // Plastics News;9/16/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 29, p64
Reports that Cytec Industries Inc. and DSM Resins BV have agreed to pursue a partnership for the production and sale of thermoset molding compounds. Licensing of products to each other; Management of joint technology development projects.
- DSM Licenses Its LDPE Technology To a Joint Venture Plant in Malaysia. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/22/99, Vol. 255 Issue 8, p7
Reports that DSM has agreed to license its Clean Tubular Reactor Technology to a joint venture polyethylene plant in Malaysia. Information on the plant; Evidence of the company's move toward globalization; Expected growth in Asian polyethylene demand.
- Wrap-up. // Chemical Week;11/11/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 43, p13
Presents news regarding the chemical industry in the United States and Americas as of November 1998. Information on the building of carbon dioxide plant of Praxair in Yabucoa, Puerto Rico; Details on the joint venture of DSM Automotive Polymers and Owens-Corning; How M.A. Hanna will increase...
- Week in brief. Lopez, Jonathan // ICIS Chemical Business;8/17/2015, Issue 3672, p16
The article reports that chemicals company Solvay will acquire Cytec to allow it to venture into the aerospace and automobile sectors to take advantage of manufacturers' use of lighter, more efficient materials. Topics discussed include the terms of the acquisition deal, Solvay to finance the...
- DSM invests in nutritional products firms in China. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/31/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 15, p15
Reports on the plan of the chemicals firm, DSM, to invest in its vitamins and antibiotics joint ventures with North China Pharmaceutical Corp. Total value of the investment; Terms of the agreement; Benefits of the agreement for the firms.