TALKE signs deal with OPP
- Apicorp wins OPP advisory. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/26/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 39, p35
Reports on the financial advisory contract awarded by Oman Polypropylene to Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. for its proposed polypropylene plant in Sohar, Oman. Bidders for the contract; Plan to issue a preliminary information memorandum; Scheduled completion of the plant.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;3/7/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2137, p35
Presents news briefs on construction contracts for the chemical industry as of March 2005. Decision of Oman Polypropylene to build an aromatic plant on the back of the Mina-al-Fahal refinery in Oman; Amount allotted for the construction of a spandex facility of Invista in China; Plan of...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/20/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 42, p17
This article offers news briefs in the petroleum chemicals industry. Oman Polypropylene will begin commercial production at its new 340,000-tonne-a-year plant at Sohar industrial port at the end of October. Sweden's Alfa Laval has won a contract to supply heat exchangers to the new Aromatics...
- OPP advisory postponed. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/14/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the postponement of Oman Polypropylene (OPP) mandate for banks that have been shortlisted on the proposed Sohar polypropylene project. List of the banks; Information on OPP.
- Virgin territory. Robson, Victoria // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/3/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 44, p61
The article reports that the government of Oman is looking to build a second hub at Duqm, as its first petrochemicals project comes on stream at Sohar. Oman's first plastics producer swung into commercial production at the end of October 2006. The start-up of Oman Polypropylene's...
- Shareholders' agreement signed for Sohar EDC. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/12/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 46, p18
Reports on the signing of a shareholders' agreement entered into by Oman Oil Co. (OOC) with LG International and National Petrochemical Co. (NPC) in November 2004. Information on a petrochemicals project at the Sohar industrial area in Oman; Components of the project; Background on an ethylene...
- OPP debt goes to market. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/19/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p21
Reports on the issuance of the preliminary information memorandum (PIM) on the commercial debt package for the proposed polypropylene plant of Oman Polypropylene (OPP) at Sohar in Oman. Details of the PIM; Expectations from the transaction's assessment and award process; Commercial debt package...
- Qapco seeks Oman PP stake. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;4/26/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 443, p17
Reports on the stake taken by Qatar Petrochemical Co. (Qapco) in the polypropylene (PP) project of Oman Oil Co. in Sohar, Oman. Percentage of Qapco owned by Atofina SA; Capacity of each PP unit; Stake of ABB Lummus in Oman Polypropylene.
- Oman plans Duqm multi-complex. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/9/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 61, p26
The article reports on the plan of Oman Polypropylene (OPP) to build a refining and petrochemicals complex in Duqm. According to OPP chief executive officer (CEO) Mohammed Benayoune, the feasibility study for the refinery, steam cracker and derivatives project had been completed and would be...