Tight MMA market sees prices rise in Q4
- Tight supply boosts MMA prices. Jingyi, Chan; Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;10/16/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 39, p30
The article reports that Asian methyl methacrylate prices have reached a 22-month high, passing the $2,000/tonne cost and freight southeast Asia mark, mainly because of exceptionally tight supply and strong demand in the region. Since February 2006, routine maintenance operations at major...
- MMA to see further hikes? Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;8/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 455, p23
Reports on the price increase of methyl methacrylate (MMA) in Asia as of August 2004. Factors that contributed to the price inc rease; Reason behind the exception of Japan in the price increase; List of MMA producing companies.
- China MMA prices to fall further. CAI, MONICA // ICIS Chemical Business;12/5/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 18, p21
The article reports that domestic methyl methacrylate (MMA) prices in China declined during October-Nonmember 2011.
- METHYL METHACRYLATE. // Chemical Week;7/26/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 25, p33
The article presents an outlook for the methyl methacrylate industry (MMA). The MMA market has grown significantly since 2004, a year that producers say was marked by growth in consumption across all market segments worldwide, to about 2.7 million m.t. in 2006. Prices in the U.S. have increased...
- High hopes for acrylic acid producers. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;7/24/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 29, p30
The article reports that acrylic acid producers are looking forward trio higher prices in the third quarter of 2006. Negotiations have started with some sellers able to get as much as â‚¬30-50/ton increase in contract prices. Producers have reported eroded margins in the last two quarters...
- Chemical costs herald ink price rises, warns BCF. // Packaging Magazine;5/5/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p4
This article reports that ink producers are signaling further increases in the pipeline due to substantial rises in the cost of raw materials. The British Coatings Federation is monitoring the upward movement of prices in the chemicals sector and particularly chemicals such as nitrocellulose,...
- PRICING CHANGES. // Coatings World;Oct2009, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p58
The article offers news briefs related to changes in prices of chemicals worldwide. Celanese AG increases the price for all acrylic-based emulsions, effective on September 15, 2009. Dow Performance Monomers increases the prices for acrylates, methacrylates and specialty monomers, effective on...
- Markets anticipate an MMA fall in Q3. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;7/18/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2156, p15
Reports on the anticipated decline in the price of methyl methacrylate (MMA) in Europe in the third quarter of 2005. Difference among acetone sellers in terms of what they are willing to concede on the third quarter contracts; Effect of the arrival of MMA capacity in Asia on the market;...
- product focus. // Chemical Week;10/30/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 43, p32
Provides information on methyl methacrylate. Prices; Demand and potential growth of methyl methacrylate; Technological applications.