- Customer is always right. Viswanathan, Prema; Richardson, John // Asian Chemical News;1/13/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 385, following p14
Provides information on the DirtShield brand of polymers from Rohm and Haas. Background on the development of DirtShield polymers; Attributes of the polymers; Brands marketed by the company in the sector.
- Rohm and Haas Plant in Mexico Has Opened. // JCT CoatingsTech;Aug2008, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p20
The article reports that Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Rohm & Haas Co. has started operations at its new plant in QuerÃ©taro, Mexico. The Mexican plant will manufacture emulsion polymers and polyacrylates for several industries including building and construction, industrial, adhesives,...
- Rohm and Haas Forms New Unit. Moore, Samuel K. // Chemical Week;9/22/99, Vol. 161 Issue 35, p45
Provides information on a business unit formed by Rohm and Haas for consumer and production specialties, out of its biocides, formulation and chemicals operations. Products to be manufactured by the unit.
- Staying away from mud fights. Richardson, John // Asian Chemical News;3/24/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 394, p8
Reports on the changes to the businesses of Rohm and Haas as of March 2003. Investment in technology; Transactions completed by the company; Comment from the company's chairman and chief executive officer, Raj Gupta on the strategy of the company to strengthen its position in the chemical industry.
- R&H Further Details Restructuring Plan. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;5/30/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 22, p12
Provides information on the restructuring plans of Rohm and Haas. Percentage of the company's employees to be terminated; Comments from Raj Gupta, chairman and chief executive officer of the company.
- Rohm and Haas Embarks on Massive Overhaul. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;5/7/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the restructuring of Rohm and Haas Co. as of May 7, 2001. Efforts of the chemical company to reduce annual operating costs; Decrease in the earnings of its polymers business group; Effect of the decline in its North American printed wiring board business.
- Rohm and Haas Announces 2Q Profit Shortfall. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/30/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 26, p3
Reports on the financial performance of chemical company Rohm and Haas Co. in the second quarter of 2003 which is short of expectations. Estimated net income; Charges for restructuring and asset impairment.
- innovation. // Chemical Week;6/16/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 20, p24
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of June 16, 2004. Introduction of an organic nitrogen source that can be used to optimize a range of fermentation processes by Norferm; Grant received by Rohm and Haas from the National Institute of Standards Advanced Technology Program to help...
- R&H adds to its green PLA. // Converter;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p24
The article provides information on the Paraloid BPM-500, a polylactic acid polymer additive developed by Rohm and Haas.