Chinese cracker output is raised
- Several key companies merge to form Chinese chemical powerhouse. // Chemical Business;Feb98, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p70
Reports on the formation of Huajin Chemical Industry Group Co. Ltd. by several chemical manufacturing companies in China. Potentials of the company in the fertilizer industry; Number of employees; Total assets.
- China makes chemical powerhouse by merging several key companies. Oey, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;01/19/98, Vol. 253 Issue 3, p6
Discusses the formation of Huajin Chemical Industry Group Co. Ltd. after the merger of several chemical companies in Liaoning, China. Number of employees; Total assets; Production capacity.
- Huajin Completed Commissioning on ABS Project. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p29
The article reports on the completion of CNGC Liaoning Huajin Chemical Industry Group Co. Ltd.'s wet commissioning on the first line of its 140, 000 tons per annum (t/a) capacity acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) facility on November 8, 2010 in China.
- Spot Prices in China Plastic City (YuYao) Quoted on December 11, 2015. // China Chemical Reporter;12/21/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p26
Statistics are presented related to the spot prices of various chemical producers in China Platic City on December 11, 2015 which includes Huajin Chemical, Chimei Zhenjiang and PetroChina Jilin Petrochem.
- Spot Prices in China Plastic City (YuYao) Quoted on August 28, 2015. // China Chemical Reporter;9/6/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p31
A chart is presented that lists the spot prices of chemical products of several producers in China, quoted on August 28, 2015, including Huajin Chemical, Sinopec Shanghai Gaoqiao, PetroChinaJilin Petrochem, and Formosa Chemicals & Fiber.
- Spot Prices in China Plastic City (Yu Yao) Quoted on May 10, 2013. // China Chemical Reporter;5/21/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p27
A chart is presented that shows the spot prices of chemical products in China Pastic City (Yu Yao) by various producers as of May 10, 2013 including Huajin Chemical Industry Group Co. Ltd., Changzhou Plastics Group Corp. and LG Chem Ltd.
- Spot Prices in China Plastic City (YuYao) Quoted on November 13, 2015. // China Chemical Reporter;11/21/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p31
Several charts are presented depicting spot prices in China Plastic City (YuYao) as of November 13, 2015, including products High-density polyethylene (HDPE) and K resins, specifications, and producers PetroChina Jilin Petrochem and Huajin Chemical.
- Reliance Industries likely to invest $16-bn in petrochemical expansion. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;10/26/2014, p3
The article reports on the plan of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) to invest $16-billion in petrochemical production capacity. A report by Barclays Equity Research has cited that RIL will invest $4.6-billion in an integrated gasification combined cycle (IGCC) project to expand petrochemical...
- Statkraft plans expansion into NW Europe. // Utility Week;2/29/2008, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p34
The article reports that Statkraft will expand into North Western European market. The Norway-based state-owned utility company is seeking funds to build gas fired power plants in Germany, the Netherlands and Great Britain. The company wants to be an active player in European wholesale gas...