CDI lands Huntsman contract
- Getting the job done: // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Apr92, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p10
Presents an owner's guide in choosing the right building contract. Steps in a conventional bid contract; Discussion on a design-build contract and construction management; Benefits and concerns of the owner.
- ESSENTIAL economics. // Pit & Quarry;Mar2001, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p2
Presents the monthly construction contract value in the United States reported by the F.W. Dodge Division of the McGraw-Hill Cos. as of March 2001. Nonresidential building; Residential building; Nonbuilding construction.
- Hampshire Council aims work at locals. // Contract Journal;11/13/2002, Vol. 416 Issue 6403, p4
Unveils the plan of the Hampshire County Council to compile the bulk of its construction work into two major framework contracts. Objectives of the contracts; Cost of the contracts.
- Trio awaits Â£12m Barbican upgrade. // Contract Journal;12/10/2003, Vol. 421 Issue 6456, p8
Reports on the Foyer Project, a construction contract for the renovation of the Barbican Arts Centre in London, England. Value of the deal; Companies vying for the contract; Overview of the project.
- Small builders' workloads shrink again. // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug2010, p5
The article reports on the continued decline of construction workloads for small building companies, according to the Federation of Master Builders.
- May construction contracts fall 2 percent. // Pit & Quarry;Aug2001, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the decrease of construction contracts for the month of May 2001 in the United States.
- Construction Contracts. // AACE International Transactions;2002, p1
Presents a workshop focused on construction contracts presented at the 2002 Annual Meeting of the American Association of Cost Engineers International. Importance of contracts in construction; Legal definition; Elements of a contract; Definition of mutual uncertainty and legal objective;...
- Best of the Rest. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Oct2007, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p15
The article offers information about what is considered as the best construction contracts ever actualized across the U.S. in 2007.
- CONSTRUCTION. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/22/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 43, p19
Provides updates on construction contracts awarded to contractors for projects in the United Arab Emirates as of October 2004. Selection of Dubai Contracting Co. by Bright Start Holdings for a contract to build the Bright Star tower; Contract awarded to Athena for the expansion of the Khor...