Bayer puts faith in crop science
- A Rendezvous with Austerity: American Consumers Are About to Learn New Habits. Marien, Michael // World Future Review (World Future Society);Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p48
The article reviews the article "A Rendezvous with Austerity: American Consumers Are About to Learn New Habits," by David Pearce Snyder, which appeared in the periodical "The Futurist" in July-August 2009.
- Separating Brand-Choice Involvement from Product Involvement Via Consumer Involvement Profiles. Mittal, Banwari; Myung-Soo Lee // Advances in Consumer Research;1988, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p43
Laurent and Kapferer (1985) proposed a four- faceted Consumer Involvement Profile as a way of operationalizing consumers' involvement in products. Two gaps in that profile are addressed in this research: (a) expansion of Laurent and Kapferer's "illustrative" scale items into full scales, and (b)...
- Shoppers Respond to Discounters' Focus on Value. // MMR;5/17/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p59
The article focuses on the anticipation of experts in relation to the changes in consumer spending habits in the U.S.
- Consumer Spending Rises In January. // CardLine;3/5/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p46
The article reports on the acceleration of consumer spending in the U.S. as of January 2010.
- Drugs on Demand. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Feb2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p26
The article presents the result of a survey conducted by Leo J. Shapiro & Associates about the views of consumers on the issue of access to behind the counter (BTC) drugs in the U.S. Consumers claim that they preferred BTC because of their inability to see a doctor as well as to avail the right...
- DELIVERY SYSTEMS: Meeting the Challenge of Change. Kenny, Jack // Nutraceuticals World;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p32
The article focuses on the evolution of the delivery systems for dietary supplements to meet the needs of the different types of consumers in the U.S. According to Reza Kamarei of Sabinsa Corp., the one which delivers active ingredient to the consumer as aimed is an effective delivery system....
- Cutting Back Where It Hurts. Dolliver, Mark // Brandweek;1/5/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p27
The article reports on the results of research on consumer behavior in the U.S. that was conducted by International Communications Research. The research was conducted in an effort to determine the impact a recession in the U.S. in 2008 was having on consumers' health and prescription drug...
- Attaching Importance To 'Made in America' Dolliver, Mark // Adweek;10/4/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 35, p17
The article examines a poll of U.S. consumers on whether knowing a product was made in the U.S. would make them more likely to purchase it.
- BECOMING A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY. Celmer, Lynn // Private Label Buyer;May2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p9
The article presents the author's views concerning the impression for private label products to cost-conscious shoppers in the U.S.