Pemex settles for a smaller Phoenix
- GAS CONTRACTS IN PERIL. // Business Mexico;Aug2002, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p13
Reports the cancellation of the multiple-service contracts of the natural gas company PetrÃ³leos Mexicanos SA in Mexico.
- Pemex Close to Morelos Contract. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;1/15/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 2, p12
Reveals the plan of Petroleos Mexicanos to announce the winning bid for a construction contract in Morelos, Mexico. Companies that submitted bids; Proposals of companies; Operation plans of Petroleos Mexicanos.
- Producers Seek Swift Solution to Petchem Sector Paralysis. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;11/3/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 41, p18
Focuses on the problems faced by petrochemicals producers in Mexico. Efforts to address the problems; Warning issued by industry representatives regarding the high feedstock prices set by Petroleos Mexicanos; Cause of the industry's problems.
- Indelpro signs 10-year propylene contract. // Plastics News;12/15/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 42, p10
Reports that Petroleos Mexicanos, Mexico's state-owned oil corporation, has agreed to supply polypropylene to Indelpro SA de CV as part of a 10-year contract. Terms of the contract.
- India's Reliance to explore oil and gas opportunities in Mexico. // Energy Today (Hungary);12/8/2014, p2
The article reports on the statement of the India-based Reliance Industries Ltd. on December 5, 2014 regarding the pact entered by the company with the Mexican national oil company Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) for the exploration of oil and gas opportunities in the latter country.
- Bidders delayed until February. // European Chemical News;1/27/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2037, p31
Reports on the delay of the decision on the bidders for the plant of PetrÃ³leos Mexicanos SA in Mexico. List of competing contractors for the project; Schedule for the construction of the unit; Plans of the company.
- Nova's Plans for Mexico Face Uphill Battle. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;7/13/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 23, p13
Explains that the plans of Nova Chemicals to participate in a world-scale ethylene complex in Mexico is facing problems mainly due to the inability of the country's state oil company Petroleos Mexicanos to grant competitive feedstock pricing contracts. Feasibility study conducted by Nova;...
- Opportunities In The Gas Industry. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Feb2008, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the opportunities arising in the gas industry of Mexico. It states that the key change in the sector came in 2003 with the introduction of multiple service contracts (MSCs). Accordingly, politicians have started discussing energy reforms in earnest and additional...
- BHP Billiton and Pemex signed an agreement to exchange deepwater expertise. // World Energy News;9/26/2014, p1
No abstract available.