- Company Overview. // Syngenta AG SWOT Analysis;2005, p4
Provides an overview of the operations of Switzerland-based agrochemical company, Syngenta AG. Product lines; Revenues and operating profit for the year 2003-2004; Number of employees.
- SWOT Analysis. // FMC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p5
The article presents information on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analyzed for FMC Corp. of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. FMC counts its diversified revenue streams, strong growth in industrial chemicals and its leading position in the market as its strengths. And despite...
- BASIC CHEMICALS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Chemicals;2004 2nd Quarter, p36
No abstract available.
- Specialty Chemicals Profits Surge. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/3/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 18, p3
Reports that specialty chemical producers are enjoying gains in 2004 first quarter earnings as volume gains and pricing momentum continues from the fourth quarter of 2003 in the United States. Earnings per share of Rohmand Haas Co.; Profits of Ferro Corp.; Hercules Inc.'s sales.
- European Chemical Companies Report Improved 1Q. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/3/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 18, p6
Reports that chemical companies in Europe reported improvement in sales and profits in the first quarter of 2004.
- Costs a concern for Hambrecht. // Process Engineering;May2005, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the assertion of chairman Jï¿½rgen Hambrecht that the costs of raw materials are the main barrier to BASF AG smooth business growth in 2005 in Europe. Percentage on the increase in first-quarter sales; Increase in margins and earnings in the chemicals and plastics sectors; Total...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;5/18/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 17, p12
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of May 18, 2005. Plan of Sinopec to merge its domestic chemical marketing operations to create a single entity effective July 2005; Increase in net profits posted by Orica for the period ended March 31, 2005.
- Johnson-Matthey profits rise. // European Chemical News;12/8/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2080, p8
Reports on the increase of the corporate profits of Johnson Matthey, a British chemicals and precious metals company, in the first half of 2003. Forecast of the company for the whole year; Details on the performance of the company.
- Clariant Chemicals achieves a net profit of INR 102.7 million. // Colourage;Nov2006, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p128
The article highlights the financial performance of Clariant Chemicals Ltd. in India for the quarter ended September 30, 2006. It reports on the company net sales for the period and its net sales and profit after tax for the six month period ended September 30, 2006. The article highlights the...