Bayer/Pearl jv has UAE construction in sights
- TPU Powders for SLS Prototyping & Manufacturing. // Plastics Technology;Sep2012, p6
The article reports on a partnership between Germany's Bayer MaterialScience and Solid Composites GmbH to develop thermoplastic polyurethane powders for selective laser sintering which is used for fabricating 3D structures.
- ...Seeks Partners for China Isocyanates Project. // Chemical Week;5/14/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 18, p8
Reports the search of Bayer Polymers company for partners for its planned isocyanates complex at Caojing, China in 2003. Reason for the move; Other construction projects of Bayer.
- Bayer picks China for solid PC sheet plant. // Plastics News;11/28/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p0012
The article informs that a solid polycarbonate sheet-manufacturing facility is being made by Leverkusen, Germany-based Bayer MaterialScience AG in the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou. It has been informed that the facility is part of the firm's planning to invest 148 million dollar to build...
- Bayer to establish global wind energy competence centre. // European Coatings Journal;Jun2012, Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the plan of Bayer MaterialScience AG to establish a global wind energy competence and development center at its existing site in Otterup, Denmark.
- Bayer to invest $1.8bn in China plastics facilities. Hui, Cheok Soh // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/11/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p16
The article reports on the decision of Bayer to invest in the Caojing Chemical Park, Shanghai, China to expand polycarbonate, polyurethane and coatings production until 2009. A statement from Hagen Noerenberg, CEO of Bayer MaterialScience, about the expansion of the company's facility is...
- Bayer MaterialScience to focus on innovation and sustainability for growth. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2015, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p88
The article focuses on the announcement by polymer manufacturer Bayer MaterialScience on December 1, 2014 that will focus on innovation and sustainability to drive growth in preparation for its listing as an independence company.
- Bayer opens two new tech centers in Shanghai. Hilgers, Lauren // Plastics News;5/12/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p17
The article reports that Bayer MaterialScience AG (BMS) has announced the opening of two new Shanghai, China facilities. The decision has been made after seeing a growing demand for customized products among China-based polycarbonate companies. The two centers are designed to help customers...
- Milena color concentrates for colored CDs. // Chemical Business;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p86
Reports on the use of the Milena color technology from Bayer MaterialScience AG in CD-R. Features of the technology; Collaboration between Bayer, Clariant AG and ADM Advanced Digital Media for the development of the technology; Business operations of the companies.
- Log4Chem will manage Bayer polyether shipments in Europe. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;10/8/2013, p1
The article focuses on the business partnership between logistic provider Log4Chem and Bayer MaterialScience under which Log4Chem will manage Bayer MaterialScience's polyether shipments throughout Europe. It adds that the partnership between the two companies will commence during the second...