Petronas heads for China LNG market
- Petronas heads for China LNG market. Hui, Cheok Soh; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;11/6/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 17, p17
The article reports on the plans of Petronas to sell up to 3.03m tons of liquefied natural gas (LNG) yearly to Shanghai LNG Co. for 25 years. Inspite of the high oil prices, the demand for liquefied natural gas has been growing especially from the Asian emerging markets. LNG could be used to...
- GE awarded US$ 620 million services contract in Australia for QGC. // World Energy News;3/22/2013, p3
The article reports on the acquisition by GE Oil and Gas, a leading supplier of equipment and services for liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects, of a contractual service agreement (CSA) which will provide Queensland Curtis LNG (QCLNG) with a broad range of advanced technology services in...
- GE wins Qatargas II long-lead contract. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/5/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the awarding of a contract to Italy-based GE Oil & Gas to supply turbo compressor strings for the liquefied natural gas export project under way at Ras Laffan, Qatar. Information on where the turbo compressor strings would be used; Overview of the contract; Construction of Qatargas II.
- Eyeing opportunities. Klaus, Oliver // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/19/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 20, p8
The article presents an interview with Petronas International Corporation Egypt general manager Ikhlas Abd Rahman about the company's projects in Egypt. When asked about the importance of Egypt to Petronas' international business, he says Egypt is an important market for Petronas as it positions...
- World's First Gravity-Based LNG Terminal Supplies Gas To Italy. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 237 Issue 4, p94
The article features the Adriatic LNG, a joint venture between Qatar Terminal Ltd., ExxonMobil Italiana Gas and Edison SpA, which is considered as the world's first gravity-based liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal into service.
- Revolution brews in gas sector. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/5/2015, p14
The article reports that the Australian Energy Market Commission is demanding more price transparency from small-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) as pipeline infrastructure becomes more interconnected and unconventional gas resources.
- GE Wins $400 Million Gorgon LNG-Carbon Sequestration Project. Holly, Chris // Energy Daily;10/23/2009, p1
The article reports on a 400 million U.S. dollar competitive bid won by GE Oil & Gas from Chevron and two other major oil companies. The project involves the deployment of advanced liquefied natural gas and carbon sequestration technologies for the massive Gorgon project offshore of Australia....
- Two in for Persian LNG. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/14/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 41, p13
This article reports that two consortia are preparing to bid for the front-end engineering and design (FEED) contract for a liquefied natural gas project, known as Persian LNG, being sponsored by National Iranian Oil Company in partnership with the Royal Dutch/Shell Group and Spain's Repsol. ...
- Bidding kicks off on RasGas III plant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/14/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the release of the first invitation to bid package for the onshore contract on the integrated RasGas III project, as of Janaury 2005. Companies that are prequalified to bid for the engineering, procurement and construction contract; Action taken by Ras Laffan Liquefied Natural Gas...