Kemira Q3 profits rise to â‚¬75m
- Kemira profits rise to â‚¬75m. Ovrebekk, Hilde; Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;11/6/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 17, p14
The article reports on the increase in operating profits of Kemira in the third quarter of 2006. Revenues were 20 percent higher while earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization were 17 percent up. The company expects full-year revenue and earnings to increase from 2005. Net...
- July-quarter earnings report. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/6/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 36, p2
This article presents first quarter earning report of some companies. Dollar Tree Stores earned $0.26 per share, up 4%. Sales rose more than 12%, with same-store sales down 0.2%. The company expects per-share profits of $1.65 to $1.73 in the year ending January 2005, up 7% to 12%. Heinz posted...
- MOVADO NET GAINS 39.6%, TAPS DEMARSILIS AS CFO. Casabona, Liza // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/28/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 66, p13
The article reports on increases in the fourth-quarter and year-end earnings of Movado Group Inc. for 2007. Earnings for the three months ended January 31, 2008 grew 39.6 percent to $19.6 million, or 72 cents a diluted share, from $14 million, or 52 cents, in the same year-ago quarter. Sales...
- Quiksilver Earnings Surge 22.8% in Second Quarter. Burrows, Dan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/15/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 124, p19
Reports on the earnings of branded lifesyle company Quicksilver for the second quarter of 2004. Percentage of increase in the net income of the company; Reason for the robust sales of the company; Earnings of the company in 2003 and in the first quarter of 2004.
- WRAP-UP. // Chemical Week;2/21/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the net profits posted by Kemira during the fourth quarter of 2000. Net profit posted by Kemira's fertilizer operation.
- Kemira Reports Lower Operating Profit. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/11/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 17, p6
Reports the posted net income of Kemira in Europe as of the third quarter of 2002. Increase in the operating income; Influence of the acquisition of Vinings Industries Inc. on net income; Overview on the initiative of the company to become a leading supplier of pulp and paper chemicals.
- Kemira Projects Increase in Profit. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/6/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the plan of Kemira to increase its group operating profit. Reasons for the move; performance of the business operations of Kemira; Sales growth of water treatment chemicals.
- Europe Watch. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/11/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p14
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry in Europe. The earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization of La Seda de Barcelona has increased. Kemira's Tikkurila subsidiary opened a sales company in Almaty, Kazahkstan. DSM will close alkyd resons production...
- UBS analyses impact of IFRS so far. // Accountancy;May2005, Vol. 135 Issue 1341, p87
Reports on the finding in a UBS survey of European companies that average reported earnings have increased by 25 percent under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), as of May 2005. Average absolute change in pre-goodwill; Information provided by companies in the survey.