- Europe Watch. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;11/6/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 17, p15
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe. Bayer plans to disclose information on the cash compensation for Schering's remaining shareholders. Sud-Chemie has completed the acquisition of Tricat Zeolites, a zeolite catalyst producer. Polynt's debut on the Italian stock...
- Europe Watch. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;7/17/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 28, p10
The article presents an update on issues related to the chemical industry. Bayer was able to own 92.4 percent of Schering after July 6, 2006 closure. German energy group RAG plans to decrease few administrative jobs when it merges the holdings of chemical producer Degussa, power plant operator...
- Clariant welcomes SÃ¼d-Chemie employees to the team. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Jul2012, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p26
The article reports on specialty chemicals firm Clariant's acquisition of specialty chemicals company SÃ¼d-Chemle, which complete integration of the latter's regional division into Clariant is expected to be completed by 2013.
- SÃ¼d-Chemie Plans Big Investments in China. // Chemical Week;9/26/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 31, p5
The article deals with the plan of SÃ¼d-Chemie to invest in China over the next 2-3 years. According to CEO GÃ¼nter von Au, the investments will create new ventures in China and expand existing ones. He says that the coal-to-liquids and coal-to-chemicals industry "has to be a big development...
- SÃ¼d-Chemie targets ambitious growth. // Chemical Week;10/15/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 37, ps1
Features SÃ¼d-Chemie Group, a leading supplier of catalysts and adsorbents and additives, based in Munich, Germany. Operation of the company; Expansion and economic growth plan of the firm; Merger and acquisition activities of the company; Remarks from several executives of the company.
- SÃ¼d - Chemie Increases Its Presence in China. // China Chemical Reporter;9/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p10
The article reports on the plan of Munich, Germany-based specialty chemical company, SÃ¼d-Chemie, to increase its investments in China. The company is planning to invest RMB1 billion for three years. It is inferred that SÃ¼d-Chemie is considering building new business ventures and expand...
- PVS Buys SÃ¼d-Chemie's Sulfuric Acid Unit. // Chemical Week;9/9/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 33, p6
Reports that Sud-Chemie company will sell its sulfuric acid business to PVS Chemicals on October 15, 1998. Posted profit decreased from Sud-Chemie's sulfuric acid unit.
- Sud-Chemie sales break â‚¬1bn barrier. Watts, Mark; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;4/30/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 64, p11
This article reports that German-based specialty chemicals producer Sud-Chemie recorded a 24 percent increase in earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) in 2006. The firm expects to show a more than 10 percent increase in operating profits in 2007 after seeing strong growth across its entire...
- Bayer Schering job cuts. Williams, Dede // ICIS Chemical Business;3/5/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 56, p13
The article reports on job cuts at Bayer and Schering. The author states that Schering is set to cut 950 jobs at its former headquarters in Berlin, Germany. The author added that this is due to the merger between the pharmaceutical activities of Schering and Bayer. In relation to this, Bayer...