Millennium signs TiO2 deal
- European PP distribution. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2011, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p196
The article reports on partnership agreements entered into by polypropylene producer National Petrochemical Industrial Co. (NATPET) with De Rijke N.V. and Katoen Natie to establish regional storage and distribution centers for NATPET customers in Benelux, Germany, Northern Italy, France and...
- business & finance news UNITED STATES/AMERICAS. // Chemical Week;3/17/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p11
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of March 2004. Acquisition of C&D Warehouse in Houston, Texas by Katoen Natie of Belgium; Alliance agreement signed by Technology Flavors & Fragrances with UTEK based in Plant City, Florida.
- Oiltanking Forms JV with Katoen Natie. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;9/20/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 22, p16
The article reports on a joint venture established by IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services and logistics company Katoen Natie for the management, transportation and storage of polymers and solid speciality chemicals in India.
- TiO[sub2] Price Increase. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/30/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 11, p21
Reports that Millennium Chemicals is raising its prices for Tiona TiO2 (titanium dioxide) products for paper in the U.S. and Canada effective October 1, 2002.
- Amoco taps Katoen. // Chemical Week;2/14/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 6, p48
Reports on Amoco Chemical's selection of Belgian logistics firm Katoen Natie as a partner in its polypropylene venture in Geel, Belgium.
- Service, with added value. // European Chemical News;10/17/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2167, Special Section p14
Focuses on the operations of high added value logistics services provider Katoen Natie at Valuepark Terneuzen in the Netherlands. Advantage of the Terneuzen site in the logistics operations of the company; Investments of the firm at Terneuzen; Other high added value logistics services by the...
- Katoen Natie Builds Houston Terminal. // Chemical Week;11/21/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 43/44, p7
Announces the start of the construction of a polymer distribution and compounding terminal at Houston, Texas by Katoen Natie in November 2001.
- Katoen Natie to build LA petchem logistics facility. // Chemical Week;3/11/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 8, p4
The article reports that the logistics service provider Katoen Natie NV will invest in a plastics storage, packaging, and distribution facility for petroleum chemical companies near Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Analysts Expect a Strong Future for Millennium While Cutting Q3 Estimates. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/27/99, Vol. 256 Issue 13, p30
Focuses on the projection of the analysts on titanium dioxide business of Millennium Chemicals. Expected profits from the business; Status of the titanium dioxide market; Millennium's average worldwide realized prices.