Linde happy with leading position
- Linde earnings exceed analyst expectations. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;2/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the increase in the earnings of German gases and engineering group Linde in 2005. Some German analysts saw the improved results as a signal that Linde will be able to swing the hoped-for acquisition of British gases rival BOC. According to reports the companies involved...
- news briefs. // Chemical Week;2/5/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 5, p5
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry as of February 5, 2003. Bids sought by Dow Chemical for its oxygen plants at Los Angeles, Texas and Alabama; Consolidation of the U.S. gas operations of Linde Group; Earnings of Solutia for its fiscal second quarter.
- Price Hikes and Higher Volumes Boost Third-Quarter Sales. // Chemical Week;11/7/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 27, p13
The article discusses the increase of sales revenues posted by chemical companies in Europe for the third quarter of 2011. It focuses on the percentage increases in the earnings of Linde, DSM and Clariant compared to the same period in the previous year. It examines the lower profits of Total as...
- Currency effects weigh on earnings, sales in first quarter. // Chemical Week;5/19/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 14, p19
The article shows European and Middle Eastern finance developments in the chemical industry. Topics discussed include German company BASF making a 2.1 percent growth on its 1st quarter net revenue, Ebit generating a pretax profit growth by 96 million euros to 3 billion euros, and Bayer making a...
- Sichuan Meifeng Maintains a Steady Growth. // China Chemical Reporter;6/26/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p22
The article presents a corporate profile of Sichuan Meifeng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd. in Sichuan Sheng, China. The company majored in manufacturing and selling melamine and chemical fertilizers such as synthesis ammonia, urea and ammonium bicarbonate. Sichuan Meifeng has reported a sale revenue...
- Clariant Chemicals net jumps. // Colourage;Sep2006, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p112
The article reports on the financial performance of Clariant Chemicals Ltd. for the second quarter of 2006 in India. The firm reported a net profit of 15.19 crore rupees, an increase of 145% compared to 6.20 crore rupees in the corresponding period in 2005. According to Heiner Meier, vice...
- Cognis experiences a moderate first half. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/22/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the financial performance of chemical company Cognis in the first half of 2005. Increase in earnings and sales due to strong sales of fatty alcohols and primary surfactants.
- BASF up despite oil rise. // Process Engineering;Jun2004, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the financial performance of BASF AG in the petrochemical industry. Increase income from the company's operations; Factors that contributed to the growth in BASF's financial performance; Impact of the increase in oil prices on the petrochemical industry..
- Vanavil Dyes pays 25%. // Textile Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p33
Reports on the financial performance of Vanavil Dyers & Chemicals Ltd. for the fiscal year ending on March 31, 2003. Net sales of the company; Comparison of the dividends of Vanavil 2001 and 2002 fiscal years; Business outlook of the company in the 2003-2004 fiscal year.