Innovation Sets The Tone
- Security in Vegas. Filippini, Steve // Sound & Video Contractor;Aug2006, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p28
The author recounts his experience attending the International Security Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2006. The trade show is considered one of the largest event involving computer security vendors and customers. He roamed the show floor a number of times and saw some companies he used to...
- Time to Stop Baiting Scientists. Condon, E. U. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Feb1958, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p80
The article presents the author's experience regarding the political abuse of the personnel security system to blight the relations of the loyal American scientists and their government. The author explains about being under steady political attack for seven years and argues that the American...
- DPM'S DIARY C P BOUND. // Computer Weekly;1/23/2007, p64
The article discusses a data processing manager's experience of his activities of the week. He thinks that data sharing within the public sector is a matter of common sense. As chief executive of Bogcaster City Council, he was ordered to extract all the personal data. Disciplinary hearing was...
- Resolving the Supposed Paradox of Success. Dugan, George // National Driller;Apr2007, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p66
The article relates the author's experience working with labor contractors in the field. According to the author, while working with contractors in the field, one can immediately pick up on small details and clues that can tell a lot about the type of contractor with whom he is working. He has...
- My Three Years as a Dead Man. Dean, William F. // Saturday Evening Post;2/13/1954, Vol. 226 Issue 33, p25
The article discusses the author's experience when he was captured by the Reds of the Soviet Union. The author describes the how the Reds torture their captives including the use of electrical instruments. He discusses the security in the building where one guard with a machine gun was assigned...
- Pluralism, Politics And God: Protecting Freedom While Avoiding Harm. Lynn, Barry W. // Church & State;Oct2007, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p23
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience when he attended the 1967 World's Fair in Montreal, Quebec.
- My Gygy. Sicurezza, Joseph // Creative Kids;Fall2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p14
The article presents the author's experience of parting with his blanket.
- HL Smart bet pays off with fishing trip. Evans, Tom // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/23/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 21, p11B
The article discusses the author's fishing experience with his daughter at Lake Point Resort in Texas.
- Table Talk. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);12/6/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience.