Determining the Security 500
- Campbell'(tm)s, Mattel, Starbucks Top First Sector Rankings for Corporate Responsibility. King, Bart // SB Communictions Weekly;10/6/2011, p1
The article reports on the periodical Corporate Responsibility Magazine's rankings of the 10 Best Corporate Citizens by industry category in the U.S. It informs that companies such as canned soups producer Campbell Soup Co., toy manufacturing firm Mattel Inc. and restaurant Starbucks Corp. have...
- List 'Extras' // Inside Tucson Business;1/14/2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p31
Presents a list of companies not included in the business and industry ranking list published in the 2002 issue of the periodical 'Inside Tucson Business.'
- List 'Extras' // Inside Tucson Business;1/14/2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p41
Presents a list of companies not included in the business and industry rankings published in the 2002 issue of the periodical 'Inside Tucson Business.'
- HOW WE COMPILE THE LIST. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/22/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4687, p32
The article presents information related to the preparation and compilation of the Caterer and Hotelkeeper 100 list.
- Winners and losers. // Las Vegas Business Press;10/20/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p10
Editorial. Comments on the annual ranking of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. published in 'Inc.' magazine. Non-inclusion of Las Vegas, Nevada's companies on the ranking; Business climate in Nevada; Assessment of tourism and construction.
- Criteria. // New Zealand Management;Dec2000/Jan2001, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p65
Reports on the criteria for inclusion in 'Management' periodical's listing of the top 200 businesses in New Zealand. Operation for a commercially determined profit and pay tax on earnings; Verification and audit of financial figures; Inclusion of financial institutions.
- 2005 Planning Calendar. // Business Journal (Central New York);2005 Book of Lists, p7
Presents the 2005 Planning calendar of businesses ranked in "The Central New York Business Journal."
- Business Environment Ratings. // Turkey Oil & Gas Report;Q3 2011, Issue 3, p19
The article offers information regarding the business environment ratings (BER) in Turkey. It mentions that the average of downstream and individual upstream ratings were used to calculate the composite business environment scores. It states that the standing of the country in the updated...
- Business Environment Ratings. // Australia Autos Report;Q4 2011, Issue 4, p15
The article offers information regarding the business environment ratings for the automotive industry in Asia Pacific region. It says that low levels of corruption in Australia along with a strong legal framework reduced the country's market risks. It states that Philippines can still give...