I-Bankers Ready to Rake in '06 Rewards
- Bankers Get Stocking Staffer. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p4
Reports on findings of a study by compensation consulting firm Johnson Associates, which showed a projected increase in bonus payouts to investment bankers in the United States. Percent increase for retail and commercial bankers; Managing director of Johnson Associates, Alan Johnson's analysis...
- FMI Report Forecasts 8% Increase in Total Construction Put in Place. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2012, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p12
The article reports the forecast of investment banking and management consulting provider FMI on an 8% increase in 2013 of total construction put in place (CPIP). The focus in 2013, it says, will be on private money moving back into the markets with the forecast of 892 billion U.S. dollars (USD)...
- Chicago Corp., the Sequel. Tarbous, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p8
This article reports on the revival of Chicago Corp. by investment bankers in response to forecasts that the Midwest will be a good source of deals involving middle-market firms. There is a plan by the revived firm's employees to build a full-service investment bank with research, sales and...
- Musical chairs atop equity capital markets groups. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/07/99, Vol. 65 Issue 23, p8
Reports on career movements among top executives in New York City's equity capital markets departments between January 1998 and June 1999. Reshuffle of Jim Miller and David DiPietro in the wake of the merger between Bankers Trust Corp. and Deutsche Bank AG; Turnover in the investment banking...
- Illinois companies' investment bankers. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/28/98Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p77
Presents a chart on companies' investment bankers in the Chicago, Illinois area, ranked in terms of number of professionals. Includes names of banks; Addresses; Chief investment bankers; Number of banking professionals; Mergers and acquisitions handled; Total employees; Includes Merrill Lynch...
- BANKING ON A GREAT FUTURE. Anand, Utpala // Siliconindia;Aug2000, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p104
Presents a rundown of issues related to a career in investment banking. Activities of investment banks; Description of an investment banker's job; Salary; Work hours.
- Young bankers. Kahn, Sharon // Global Finance;Apr99, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p27
Traces the causes of the trend toward lower average age for investment bank partners. Includes burnout; Treatment for aging proteges; Types of specialists who have leaped over colleagues with across-the-board experience; Implications of youth on the banks' clients.
- In brief. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;2/10/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 27, p28
Reports on developments in the American investment banking as of February 10, 1999. NationsBanc Montgomery Securities Inc.'s appointment of Brian Brille and Gary M. Giblen to its investment banking group; Thomas Weisel Partners LLC's hiring of analysts from bank-owned firms; Barclays Capital's...
- BOB & WEAVE. Cole, Benjamin Mark // Orange County Business Journal;10/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p60
Reports on efforts by investment banks in Orange County, California to cope with the U.S. economic slowdown. Strategies by Barrington Associates, Roth Capital Partners and Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin; Investment planning by James Montgomery, a partner at Digital Coast Partners.