Expecting the Best: A Discussion on Real Estate
- EMERGING TRENDS IN CHINA AND BRAZIL. Qi Liu; Schneider, Leonardo Conde Villar // Journal of Property Management;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p62
Information on the papers discussed during the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) International Practices Forum San Diego, California. It mentions that the topics discussed focused on the real estate market trends and their effect on the property management of BRIC countries, China and...
- Agility tops the JLL agenda. Ledger, Alison // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2014, p30
The article focuses on the Jones Lang LaSalle' Inc. (JLL) which uses the events to position the company ahead in the real estate industry. Topics discussed include JLL employs nearly 40,000 people in more than 70 countries, the brand focus of the company remains delivering real value in a...
- How Solid The Foundation. Freed, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/13/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 43, p20
The article focuses on the roundtable discussion involving executives from the different segments of the real estate market in the U.S. This discussion was held to investigate the status of the commercial real estate market because it has been observed that this market has been declining....
- Real Estate ISAC Holds First Business Meeting. // Journal of Property Management;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the participation of Institute of Real Estate Management members in the business meeting held by the Real Estate Information Sharing Analysis Center (ISAC) in the U.S. in 2003. Purpose of the Real Estate ISAC; Topics covered in the meeting.
- Becoming a Global Leader. Nooney, Patricia A. // Journal of Property Management;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p1
Comments on the globalization goal of the U.S. real estate industry. Demand for services and expertise of real estate professionals in the U.S.; Efforts of the Institute of Real Estate Management in line with the goal of globalization.
- Hold Your Own. Wilson, Alice Devine // Journal of Property Management;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p36
Discusses the emergence of interactive and service-oriented tenant relationships in the U.S. Goal of service-oriented property management; Ways to retain tenant relationships; Cost of losing a tenant.
- Doctoral Dissertations. Johnson, Ken H. // Journal of Real Estate Literature;2005, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p83
This section presents summaries/abstracts of dissertations related to a broad cross-section of real estate issues.
- Open for Business. Igumnova, Zoya // Journal of Property Management;may/jun2005, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the state of real estate management in Russia as of May 1, 2005. Managed properties located in Moscow and Saint Petersburg; Difference between the operation of foreign and native management companies in the country; Basis of the evolution of management services in Russia.
- Sale marks rare Irish departure from Bond Street. // Estates Gazette;10/4/2003, Issue 340, p44
Reports on the role played by Irish investors in investment deals in Bond Street in London, England in relation to the real estate business. Value of the deals; Growth in the demand for Bond Street.