How Solid The Foundation
- Expecting the Best: A Discussion on Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/13/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 43, p24
The article presents a roundtable discussion on the state of the real estate industry and the direction of the market in the U.S. This discussion has been attended by the banking and economic professionals from five different segments in the market. Although the comments are generally positive,...
- Untitled. O'Connell, Bridget // Estates Gazette;5/31/2014, Issue 1372, p05
The article discusses the Investment Property Forum report which cites a growing optimism in the property sector in Great Britain in 2014. Topics covered include the improvement in the all-property rental value growth forecast in the second quarter, the long-term growth prediction for the office...
- REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2003. // njbiz;2/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p11
Presents a panel discussion which provided an outlook on New Jersey's real estate market in 2003. Stan Gale, chief executive officer of the Gale Co.; Chris Kinum, senior managing director and branch manager for Cushaman & Wakefield; Joseph Tkac, senior vice president of business development...
- REPI event schedules for Nov. 12. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/17/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 45, p15A
Reports on the organization of the forum 'Forecast 2004' by the Real Estate Practitioners Institute in partnership with the Association for a Better Long Island in New York. Sessions of the three-hour program; List of speakers; Discussion about the state of the real estate business.
- Albanese to speak at green development focus. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/17/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 45, p15A
Reports on the sponsorship of a breakfast forum by the New York District Council of the Urban Land Institute in New York. Theme of the convention; Members of the panel; Topics of the discussion.
- Real estate award winners span industry. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;10/02/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p64
Focuses on the award winners from southeast Michigan's real estate business recognized at the Real Estate Forum of the University of Michigan/Urban Land Institute. Gordon Holness; Steven Morris; Kimberly Baughman.
- Forum to take close look at Macomb County. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;10/02/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p65
Focuses on the issues in the real estate business in Macomb County, Michigan addressed at the Real Estate Forum of the University of Michigan/Urban Land Institute. Highlights of the event; Exploration of business developments and opportunities.
- THE WEEK AHEAD OCT. 19-25. Blume, Maia // Crain's New York Business;10/12/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p31
A calendar of events for the New York City area in October 2009 is presented, which includes an event hosted by MIT Enterprise Forum of New York, a lunch on managing and refinancing a 20 billion dollar global real estate portfolio in a credit-starved market, and the 21st Residential Deal of the...
- Industry Focus on Risk Management. Meyer, Brad // National Mortgage News;1/29/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p20
The article reports that a national construction lender services management company Trinity Real Estate Solutions has recently launched "Trinity Forum" for Texas banking and lending professionals. The forum is designed to give an insight of the industry as well as improve the lenders ability to...