Deutsche Lands Debut Russian Deal
- AIG Subprime Unit in Stock Sell-Off. Muolo, Paul // American Banker;5/23/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 79, p2
The article reports on American International Group's stock sale of $500 million and the company's real estate investment trust Springleaf Financial.
- Prospective solid returns. Wilmost, Ben // BRW;10/22/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p24
The article focuses on economic aspects concerning property groups. Goodman Group was supported by sovereign funds with backing from Singapore's GIC Real Estate and China Investment Corp. Mark Ferguson, head of Australian real estate securities at AMP Capital Investors, adds that property groups...
- Gramercy Capital Raises $95 Million. Launder, William // American Banker;9/24/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 184, p21
The article reports that Gramercy Capital Corp. has raised approximately $95 million through a secondary offering of 3.6 million shares. SL Green Realty Corp., the real estate investment trust which manages Gramercy, agreed to purchase 1.2 million additional shares. Should Deutsche Bank AG...
- Investors Bet on Answer for Grubb Debt Question. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;9/28/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the surge of shares for commercial real estate brokerage and investor Grubb & Ellis Co. in days before a 27-million-dollar debt payment is due in Santa Ana, California. It notes that the company had a market value of about 115 million dollars in those days which had not...
- Deutsche Bank Wins Fund Services Mandate in U.S. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2014, p2
The article reports that the German global banking and financial services company Deutsche Bank has won a fund services mandate from the investment management firm Westport Capital Partners which is focused on opportunistic and distressed real-estate investments.
- AIG Global Real Estate to sell fund management arm. Parr, Lauren // EuroProperty;2/2/2009, p7
The article reports that AIG Global Real Estate, rescued by a U.S. government bailout, has plans to sell its fund management business. The fund manager operates 15 funds with more than $12.4 billion in assets under management and $5.2 billion of equity commitments with regional operations in...
- AIA Group. Jönsson, Anette // FinanceAsia;Apr2012, p6
The article offers information on the selling of shares by American International Group (AIG) Inc. to raise cash for repayment of 182.3 billion U.S. dollars bailout that it has received from the U.S. government in September 2008. It states the group has sold Nan Shan Life Insurance Co. Ltd., and...
- Over-the-Counter Swaps -- Before and After Reform. SLONKOSKY, MICHAEL // Business Review (Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia);2015 4th Quarter, p12
The article discusses the collapse and bailout of banks and insurer AIG that caused the financial crisis in the U.S. Topics covered include the financial institutions that bailed out namely Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank, the impact of the crisis on the enactment of the Dodd-Frank-Act and the...
- Product News. // Money Management;11/20/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p24
Presents an update of product offerings of money management companies in Australia as of November 20, 2003. Addition of capital protected fund to the platform of Navigator; Launch of the third real estate equity fund of Macquarie Property; Launch of floating rate notes by Deutsche Bank.