Investors Betting On Consumer Stamina
- Investment Behavior of the Customers towards Mutual Fund and Other Products: A Case Study of Axis Bank. Bihari, Suresh Chandra; Raj, Apoorv // IPE Journal of Management;Jan-Jun2013, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p129
In few years mutual fund has emerged as a tool for ensuring one's financial well being. Mutual funds have not only contributed to the India growth story but have also helped families tap into the success of Indian industry. As information and awareness is rising more and more people are enjoying...
- Understanding Stakeholder Responses to Corporate Citizenship Initiatives: Managerial Guidelines and Research Directions. Hoeffler, Steve; Bloom, Paul N.; Keller, Kevin Lane // Journal of Public Policy & Marketing;Spring2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p78
Firms are increasingly devoting attention to corporate citizenship initiatives. Despite the great interest in these initiatives, there is little academic research on their potential effects to guide managerial decisions. This article draws on theories from the consumer behavior literature to...
- Beta the risk you knowâ€¦. Bharath, Kaveer // Finance Week;5/3/2002, p32
Presents a cost-effective tool for individual investors in South Africa. Relationship between price of security and market forces; Importance of minimizing diversifiable and non-diversifiable risk; Advantage of choosing a portfolio with expected return.
- Investors get shy as tech giants reel. Cantor, Martin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/22/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p53A
Comments on the attitudes of investors towards outlook of business firms in the U.S. Reluctance from the investors to trust lost assets of Enron Corp.; Emphasis on the value lost in stockholders; Efforts of Computer Associates and Symbol Technologies in surpassing economic downturn.
- INDY PARTNERSHIP INVESTORS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/5/2008 Region Supplement, Vol. 29, p58
The article lists the investors of Indy Partnership which include Advance Printing Company, Inc., Ameriana Bank and Trust, and Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield.
- Successful fund-raisers share lessons learned through trial and error. Schnitzler, Peter // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, Focus p25
Focuses on the investment of the venture capitalists in the business enterprises in Indianapolis, Indiana. Preparation of business plan; Presentation of business research; Valuation of the property.
- Digital news in brief. // Music Week;2/20/2010, Issue 7, p7
The article offers news briefs related business including the resignation of Owen van Natta as chief executive officer (CEO) of MySpace, the separation of Rhapsody as standalone company and the assertion of Motorola as one of the investors in TuneWiki.
- MONEY MATTERS THE INVESTMENT TRADE-OFF. Resnick, Rosalind // Entrepreneur;Dec2008, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p89
The article provides an answer to a question concerning an investor who wants a role in running a business.
- Pensions to toe IASC line. // Accountancy;Nov97, Vol. 120 Issue 1251, p16
Cites the results of a survey conducted by finance specialists Alex Lawrie on the attitude of British businessmen with regards to investing. Confirmation of the Scottish stereotype of being reluctant to spend money; Main reasons for setting up a business.