Meet Dan Ochoa: Darley's New Pump Sales Manager and Odin Representative
- Fit Employees Bring Big Rewards. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, Special section p6
The article profiles Michael Whitlaw, customer sales representative at the Darley Equipment Division of the U.S.-based firefighting equipment manufacturing company W.S. Darley & Co. Whitlaw joined the company at the age of 25, his job is focused on the effective communication of the value of the...
- Trade Patches With Darley at FDIC. // Fire Engineering;Apr2015, Vol. 168 Issue 4, Special section p8
In this article, the author offers information on the new departmental patch for trading, designed by the fire equipment manufacturer Darley, to be exchanged at the fire fighting industry conference FDIC.
- EMPLOYEE PROFILE. // Fire Engineering;Apr2013, Vol. 166 Issue 4, Special section p6
The article profiles Mark Baker, a general manager at the fire extinction equipment manufacturer W. S. Darley & Co. Topics include Baker's former career in the newspaper publishing industry, the selection of software from the enterprise resource company J. D. Edwards World Solutions by Darley,...
- Charlie Long. // Fire Engineering;Apr2013, Vol. 166 Issue 4, Special section p7
The article profiles Charlie Long, a student and great-grandson of the businessman William S. Darley who founded the fire extinction equipment manufacturing company W. S. Darley & Co.
- PUMP SCHOOL & CAFS ACADEMY. // Fire Engineering;Apr2015, Vol. 168 Issue 4, Special section p7
In this article, the author offers information on two events organized by the fire equipment manufacturing firm Darley including the Darley Pump School on May 4-6, 2015 and the Darley Compressed air foam system (CAFS) Academy on May 7-8, 2015.
- Darley Strengthens Relationships and Introduces New Technology at Intershutz. // Fire Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 158 Issue 8, special section p1
Reports on the participation of W.S. Darley & Co. in the Interschutz, an international fire trade show held in Hanover, Germany on June 6-11, 2005. Number of exhibitors and visitors; Technology showcased in the show.
- Darley International Opens Second Office in China. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, Special section p1
The article reports that U.S.-based firefighting equipment manufacturing company W.S. Darley & Co. has opened a new office in Beijing, China. The company first established a branch in Dalian, China in 1996. Presently, the company has active sales agents in more than 100 countries throughout the...
- Darley Defense Division - Supporting our Troops Worldwide. // Fire Chief;Sep2009, Vol. 53 Issue 9, Special section p5
The article profiles the Defense Division of W.S. Darley & Co. in the U.S. According to the author, the division was established in June 2006 and has been considered the fastest growing department of the company. The division also added 3,000 products from Fire Fighting Equipment to Special...
- Darley Defense Gears Up. // Fire Chief;Aug2010, Vol. 54 Issue 8, Special section p4
The article announces the addition of three sales representatives at W.S. Darley & Co.'s Defense Division.