Pros and cons of comparative ads
- BBDO Worldwide names Devereux to head up new Health Work DTC unit. // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p28
Reports on BBDO Worldwide's creation of a unit called BBDO Health Work. Unit's focus on obtaining direct-to-consumer (DTC) prescription drug advertising; Appointment of Anne Devereux to head the unit; Devereux's career background.
- GSW Worldwide. Comer, Ben // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2009, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p94
The article presents information on the healthcare communication company GSW Worldwide. Phil Deschamps is the president of the company, which has reportedly started several new businesses and has been expanding globally. In terms of new business wins the company makes a forecast of a record year...
- GSW Worldwide. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun2007 Supplement, Vol. 42, p14
The article presents a corporate profile for healthcare advertising agency GSW Worldwide, which is under the leadership of president and chief executive officer (CEO) Phil Deschamps in the U.S. The company is globally transforming their brands with services that include strategic planning,...
- GSW Worldwide. // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2008 Creative Portfolio, Vol. 43, p18
The article presents the company profile of GSW Worldwide, a healthcare advertising agency in Columbus, Ohio. The company, which was established in 1977, is headed by President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Phil Deschamps. Its clients include Abbott, Allergan Inc. and Bausch & Lomb. The...
- People. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Apr2002, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p83
Presents information on the appointment and promotion of several executives in the pharmaceutical industry as of April 2002. Phil Deschamps of Gerbig, Snell/Weisheimer; Adriano DeCardenas of RTC Relationship Marketing; Alyssa Peterson of 'Drug Benefit Trends' magazine.
- Defying tired creative. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p42
Talks to key creative directors about advertising campaigns that have dared to break the mold. Shift among pharmaceutical marketers toward awarding direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising accounts; Main event for DTC advertising executives; Collaboration among the advertising agencies, the...
- PEOPLE. // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p75
Presents news concerning executives in the medical advertising and marketing industry as of March 2004. Appointment of Guy Amato as president and chief executive officer of TMS Professional Markets Group; Appointment of Gary Stiles as chief medical officer for Wyeth.
- DTC MARKETERS, AGENCIES DANCE AROUND SMALL TALENT POOL. Dobrow, Larry // Advertising Age;5/27/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 21, pS-8
This article reports that the pharmaceutical industry and direct-to-consumer (DTC) drug advertising agencies are grappling with a small labor supply in the U.S. There are not many advertising and marketing executives who possess a blend of extensive health care and consumer marketing experience.
- DTC advertising driving brand awareness. // Medical Marketing & Media;Nov98, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p42
Focuses on the benefits of direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising on drug companies. Increased drug brand awareness of consumers due to DTC advertising campaigns.