FPA--Press Rounds Out the Year with Three New Publications
- Straight Story on Financial Planning. // Practical Accountant;Jan2007 Supplement, Vol. 40, p7
The article reviews the book "The Encyclopedia of Financial Planning: What You Need to Know About Money from America's Leading Financial Planners," edited by the Financial Planning Association.
- Straight Story on Financial Planning. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 23, p7
The article reviews the book "The Encyclopedia of Financial Planning: What You Need to Know About Money from the Nation's Leading Financial Planners."
- LIGHTING THE TORCH: THE KINDER METHOD OF LIFE PLANNING. Eckblad, Marshall // Financial Planning;Feb2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p32
The article reviews the book "Lighting the Torch: The Kinder Method of Life Planning," by George Kinder and Susan Galvan.
- The Philosopher. Mitchell, Donna // Financial Planning;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p47
The article focuses on the philosophical method being promoted by George Kinder, founder of the Kinder Institute of Life Planning based in Littleton, Kansas called EVOKE, which stands for Exploration, Vision, Obstacles, Knowledge and Executiion. In the first book by Kinder, titled "The Seven...
- FPA announces membership shake-up. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p5
The article reports on the proposed changes to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia.
- In the FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Presents the calendar of events of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Offertory of Retreat 2002 of FPA; Opportunities available with the FPA; Availability of videotapes for continuing education opportunities.
- FPA launches new consumer website. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;8/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p6
The article informs that the Financial Planning Association of Australia has launched a new consumer website which features an online forum, directory and a guide to the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
- CE Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p66
The article presents an exam based on content in the current issue that members of the Financial Planning Association can take for one hour of continuing education credit.
- FPA writes to Govt on TASA extension. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;5/23/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the appeal of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to the government to extend the duration for the implementation of provisions under the Tax Agents Services Act (TASA) in Australia.