2006 Chapter Recognition Program
- 2004 FPA Chapter Recognition Program. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2005 Supplement, Vol. 18, p22
The article lists the 2004 Financial Planning Association (FPA) Chapter Recognition Program award winners. Over 70 chapters were honored at the November 2004 ceremony for their performance and special achievements in community outreach, member outreach, and membership development. Groups were...
- FPA overhauls awards. Levy, Benjamin // Money Management;8/21/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p8
The article reports on the changes to the Fellows and Distinguished Service Awards (DSA) of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia. FPA has increased the value of the awards in an effort to encourage more nominations, and gave higher profile to the recipients. The nominations for...
- Selecting the 2011 Financial Planner of the Year. // Money Management;11/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p16
The article offers information on how the judges of the 2011 Financial Planner of the Year award of Financial Planning Association (FPA) including its 2010 winner Catherine Robson, former FPA chair Julie Berry, and "Money Management" managing editor Mike Taylor have chosen its winners.
- Gwen Fletcher award. TAYLOR, MIKE // Money Management;5/15/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p5
The article reports on the Gwen Fletcher Memorial Award established by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in recognition to Gwen Fletcher for her contributions in financial planning, her support to education, and her as an role model in the financial planning profession.
- Early-Bird Deadline Introduced to Financial Frontiers Awards. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2007Supplement, Vol. 20, p29
The article reports that an early-bird deadline has been introduced to the Financial Frontiers Awards, which showcases papers that bring fresh insight and new approaches to helping financial advisers and their clients. The program is sponsored by Janus InTECH and the Financial Planning...
- Professional showcase. // Money Management;11/12/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p22
The article offers the insights of Adam Coughlan, general manager at Australian Unity Investments (AUI) regarding the importance of awards for paraplanners in Australia. He notes that the awards enable to showcase the professionalism of paraplanners. The article mentions that the National...
- People and performance first. Awad, Amal // Money Management;5/14/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p28
The article offers information about the 2009 "Money Management" Business Development Manager (BDM)of the Year award, its winner selection and its nominations in Australia. It points out that financial planners were asked to vote for their chosen BDM and score their technical skills and/or...
- The Gift of Planning. Wenger, Scott // Financial Planning;Aug2012, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p8
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the report by Ann Marsh on the Financial Planning 2012 Pro Bono Planner of the Year Awards.
- FPA announces membership shake-up. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p5
The article reports on the proposed changes to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia.