Disney's Magic Can Help Your Firm Soar
- D'Banks on D'Junkets? Gluckman, Amy // Dollars & Sense;Nov/Dec2010, Issue 291, p4
The article provides information on D'Think, an approach of the Disney Institute of Walt Disney Company to professional development and corporate problem-solving.
- Disney to share business strategies in Fresno. Halsey, Heather // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/30/2010, Issue 324170, p3
The article offers information on the "Disney's Approach to Business Excellence" conference sponsored by Walt Disney Co. to be held on May 4, 2011 at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Fresno, California.
- Disneyana Convention celebrates fifth anniversary September 3 through September 7 at Walt Disney... // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Sep96, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p30
Reports on the highlights of the 1996 Disneyana Convention held on September 3-7, 1996 at Disney's Contemporary Resort and Disney;s Grand Floridian Beach Resort. Includes Disneyana Auction; Limited-edition sale; Antiques and Collectibles Show.
- Fan-Tasia. // Los Angeles Magazine;Aug2011, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p34
The article offers information on the Disney fan club's D23 Expo 2011 to be held at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California on August 19-21.
- Time To Buy Disney. // DRIP Investor;Jan2002, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p7
Assesses the market performance of Disney company. Corporate profile; Factors affecting corporate growth; Stock valuation of the company.
- Mouse in a groove. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;1/24/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 13, p1
The article reports on the success of ABC Television Group credited through Walt Disney Co,'s long-term sustainability plan that led to the popularity of its sophomore dramas including "Scandal," "Revenge," and "Once Upon a Time."
- Disneyâ€™s magic works because of discipline, belief, leadership. Crain, Rance // Advertising Age;10/27/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 22, p0040
The article reflects on the success of the entertainment firm Walt Disney Co. due to discipline, belief, and leadership in the firm, and mentions the views of John Skipper, co-chairman of the Disney Media Networks, on the same.
- Disney Sequel. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;1/29/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the career development of Ed Grier, who was named as president of Walt Disney Co.'s Disneyland Resorts in the U.S. Grier's priorities will include building on the park's interaction between employees and visitors, spurring attendance after the blockbuster 50th anniversary...
- Mouse raises veteran tech exec Lambert. Dickerson, Justin // Daily Variety;7/16/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 9, p35
Announces the appointment of Bob Lambert as SVP for worldwide media technology and development at Disney in the U.S. Statement of Peter Murphy, chief strategy officer of Disney, regarding the appointment of Lamvert; Career history of Lambert.