PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- leading indicatorzkey changes. // Chemical Week;11/7/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 36, p56
The article announces the appointments of several executives in the chemical industry, including Harri Kerminen at Kemira, Jerry W. Burris at Pentair and Christopher I. Hummel at BASF.
- key changes. // Chemical Week;1/16/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 2, p32
The article presents news regarding personnel changes in the chemical industry, including the appointment of Daniel Greenwell as senior vice president of Tronox, the naming of John Feenan as executive vice president at Styron, and the hiring of Lynne Brum as vice president at Metabolix.
- Jobs and People. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/3/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 18, p30
Presents news concerning executives in the chemical industry as of May 2004. Employee selection and appointment; Promotions;
- BASF Names Uwe Liebelt to Lead its North American Inorganics. Berrigan, Edmund // Chemical Week;11/30/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 41, p55
The article reports on the appointment of Uwe Liebelt as head of the inorganics business group of Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik (BASF) in North America in November 2005. His responsibilities are mentioned. Background to the inorganic chemical business of BASF is given. An overview of the...
- key changes. // Chemical Week;1/3/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 1, p39
The article talks about personnel changes in the chemical industry including the appointment of Edward Shimkus as senior sales engineer at International Specialty Products.
- Jobs and People. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/25/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 3, p31
The article presents information about persons involved in the chemical industry. Marc Caddell has been named manager, technical marketing, for Davos Chemical Co. Prior to joining Davos, he was business development manager at Rhodia Pharma Solutions and Rhodia ChiRex Inc. Octavio Garza has been...
- The Shaw Group Inc. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/30/2006, Vol. 257 Issue 17, p18
The article reports on the appointment of James Dudley as president of consulting at the Energy & Chemicals division of Shaw Group Inc., an engineering-contractor. Dudley will be responsible for global sales and operations management for the group. He previously worked for KBC Advanced...
- People on the move. // European Chemical News;9/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2116, p25
Presents an update on personnel changes in the chemical industry in Europe as of September 2004. Designation of Sheree Bargabos at PQ Corp.; Appointment of Michael Oberste-Wilms at Ticona; Selection of Nancy Poulos at Treatt.
- People on the move. // European Chemical News;12/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2128, p26
Presents information on executive changes in the chemical industry in Europe as of December 2004. Appointment of Salvatore Guccione at International Specialty Products; Resignation plan of J. Michael Fitzpatrick at Rohm and Haas; Employment of Herbert Stuckler at Siegfried.