- Cement Sector Outlook. Ahmed, Khalil // Economic Review (05318955);Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 8/9, p4
The article discusses the developments in the cement sector of Pakistan as of August 2006. The sector has been shaken by price hike, imbalance between demand and supply and the threat to manufacturing capacity expansion as inflicted imports. Due to the high prices during April, authorities...
- PC likely to remain bullish until Q2 2005. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/22/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 469, p24
Forecasts spot prices for Asian polycarbonate (PC) markets from 2004 until the second quarter of 2005. Increase in PC prices in November; Factors that contribute to the growth in PC demand; Impact of feedstock costs on the price increase.
- Polycarbonate. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;2/16/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2087, p14
Provides information on polycarbonate. Uses; Market demand for the product in 2003; Processes to manufacture polycarbonate.
- Bisphenol A. MIRASOL, FELIZA // ICIS Chemical Business;6/27/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 23, p43
The article presents information on the commercial profile of bisphenol A (BPA). Information on its uses, supply and demand, prices, technology, and outlook, in 2011, is discussed. BPA is used in the production of polycarbonate (PC) mainly. It is produced by the condensation of phenol and...
- Bisphenol A. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;4/14/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2048, p17
Reports on the market status of bisphenol A (BPA) as of April 20, 2003. Uses; Supply and demand; Price.
- EPDM. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;3/7/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2137, p16
Provides information on ethylene-propylene diene monomer (EPDM). Industrial application of EPDM; Increase in the demand for EPDM in 2005; Factors that affect the prices of EPDM.
- Benzene bounces. BALBOA, BRIAN // ICIS Chemical Business;3/5/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 9, p37
The article presents outlook for the benzene market in the U.S. in 2012. It has been stated that in the first quarter of 2012, benzene prices increased in the U.S. due to several factors including the global economic uncertainty and increased geopolitical tensions with Iran. According to Will...
- EIA: High oil supply helps suppress fuel prices. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/9/2016, p3
The article reports that low diesel and gasoline prices are to be the norm in the near term due to high crude oil inventories and sluggish global economic growth according to Energy Information Administration (EIA), which also provided data on fuel prices across the U.S.
- PRINCIPLE OF FREEDOM OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND PREFERENTIAL ORIGIN OF GOODS. Ćirić, Aleksandar // TEME: Casopis za DruÅ¡tvene Nauke;oct-dec2013, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p1601
Freedom of international trade implies an unobstructed flow of goods and services between countries. Its content was built up over years of commercial practice, and in modern times it was emanated in national and international normative rules, primarily in the law of the World Trade Organization...