Portugal's biofuels demand triggers LBC expansion
- Ensus to build huge biofuels unit in UK. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 45, p28
This article reveals the plans of Ensus to construct a biofuels plant at the Wilton petrochemicals complex in Great Britain. The facility will have a capacity of more than 400 million litres/year of bioethanol when it comes on stream in the fourth quarter of 2008. To fund the project, Ensus is...
- Navy procurement effort provides massive boost for advanced biofuel. LINDEMAN, ERIC // Energy Daily;9/22/2014, Issue 182, p1
The article reports on the procurement efforts of the U.S. Navy that aims to boost for advanced biofuel in the industry. It states that the procurement that aims to construct three biofuel plants was funded by three federal agencies including the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), U.S. Energy...
- QP, EXXONMOBIL SIGN DEAL FOR QATAR PETCHEMS PROJECT. Walsh, Kerri; Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/4/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on an agreement signed between Qatar Petroleum and ExxonMobil Chemical to pursue their plans to construct a petrochemicals complex at Ras Laffan, Qatar.
- â€¦Abu Dhabi's Tacaamol Project to Incorporate AST Technology. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;3/22/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 7, p17
This article focuses on the plan of Tacaamol, a petrochemical complex project in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, to build two world-scale polyethylene plants based on the Advanced Sclairtech Technology of Nova Chemiacls.
- Nizhnekamskneftekhim-petrochemical projects. // CIREC Monthly News;7/19/2013, Issue 272, p7
The article focuses on the petrochemical project of Nizhnekamskneftekhim Inc. in Nizhnekamsk, Russia which has an estimated construction cost in the range of $3 billion.
- SIBUR-ZapSib-2. // CIREC Monthly News;7/19/2013, Issue 272, p7
The article reports that a final investment decision will be made by Sibur in the second half of 2013 on the ZapSib-2 project at Tobolsk, Russia.
- South Africans Eye Louisiana for New Gas to Liquid Plant. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;10/5/2011, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p3
The article reports on the potential of Southwest Louisiana to become the home for a state of the art gas-to-liquid (GTL) plant built by South African petrochemicals giant Sasol Ltd., which will launch a feasibility study of the GTL venture for 18 months.
- RAS TANURA CONFIGURATION CHANGES; SITE TO BE SWITCHED? Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;3/22/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 7, p6
This article reports on the configuration changes made by Saudi Aramco and Dow Chemical, partners in the Ras Tanura Integrated Project in Saudi Arabia, on some of the complex's facilities in a bid to save on investment costs.
- Iran plans $1bn expansion for Asaluyeh complex. HUI, HENG // ICIS Chemical Business;5/27/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 18, p18
The article discusses the $1 billion investment plan of Iran for the expansion of the Asaluyeh industrial complex that will include the construction of the fourth polyethylene terephthalate (PET)/ purified terephthalic acid (PTA) project.