- KERRY LOGISTICS ACQUIRES RFF. // Automotive Logistics;Jan/Feb2007, p6
The article reports on international freight carrier Kerry Logistics. The company has acquired a 51% share of Indian company Reliable Freight Forwarders, marking Kerry Logistics' continuing expansion into Asia and India. Reliable Freight Forwarders' business includes international sea and air...
- Ciba grows masterbatches. // Chemical Week;6/17/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 23, p6
Reports the acquisition of a majority stake in masterbatches producer Magenta Master Fibers (MMF) by Ciba Specialty Chemicals. Specialty products of MMF.
- Ciba Specialty to step up exports to Japan. // Colourage;May98, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p54
Reports on the article about the effect of the current crisis in Asia on operations of Ciba Specialty Chemicals, published in the February 12, 1998 issue of the "Japan Chemical Week".
- The new Ciba speaks out. Gross, Elaine // Textile World;Dec97, Vol. 147 Issue 12, p75
Provides information on Ciba Specialty Chemicals, a firm spun off by Ciba Geigy in January 1997. Industrial chemical products of Ciba specialty; Global sales during the 1997 first half-year of operation of the company's Textile Dyes' division; Four other divisions of Ciba Specialty; Description...
- Ciba Announces Restructuring Moves; Might Divest Polymers Division. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Oct98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p3
Reports on series of restructuring activities at Ciba Specialty Chemicals. Includes the consolidation of its Pigments and Textile Dyes divisions into a Colors division; Alternative plans for its Performance Polymers division; Financial performance.
- Ciba going ahead despite tough conditions. // Colourage;Mar1999, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p49
Reports on the financial performance of CIBA Specialty Chemicals Corp. for the first nine months of 1998.
- Polymer Division of Ciba sold out. // Colourage;Jan2001, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p81
Reports on Ciba Specialty Chemicals' decision to sell its Performance Polymers Division to a company established by Morgan Grenfell Private Equity Ltd.
- Ciba Specialties flying high in first year of independence. Scheraga, Dan // Chemical Market Reporter;03/30/98, Vol. 253 Issue 13, p4
Reports on Ciba Specialty Chemicals' growth in the specialty chemicals market a year after being spun off from Novartis. Ciba's earnings; Reasons for the company's success; Ciba's use of its workforce for further growth.
- Ciba Speciality Chemicals (India). // Chemical Business;Jan1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p74
Reports on Ciba Specialty Chemicals' sales in the Indian chemicals market for the year ended March 31, 1997.