- Sinopec turnarounds add to heavy schedule. Tan, Florence; Tan, Stephen // Chemical Market Reporter;1/16/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the plans of the chemical industries in China to carry out maintenance shutdowns in 2006. Most of the shutdowns are routine turnarounds, conducted every three to five years. The article also mentions about the turnarounds conducted by various chemical industries of Sinopec...
- Taiwanese group plans petchem project. Alperowicz, Natasha; Westbrook, John // Chemical Week;2/16/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 6, p24
Reports on China Petroleum Corp.'s plan for a petrochemical zone in Indonesia. Discussion with Indonesia on feasibility; Further negotiations in March 1994; Construction of Chandri Asri, Indonesia's first cracker.
- Petrochemical update. // China Business Review;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p53
Reports that China Petrochemcial Corporation's (SINOPEC) president, Sheng Huaren revealed at a luncheon for major American industries, on October 13, 1995 that China's appetite for petrochemical is hearty and growing. SINOPEC's strategy for future production targets; Statistical information on...
- contracts. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Dec2009/Jan2010, Issue 822/823, p13
This section offers news briefs concerning contracts in the chemical sector as of December 2009, including the deal worth 60 billion yuan signed by Sinopec with Kuwait Petrochemicals, the project management contract awarded to AMEC for an energy and chemicals complex at Jingbian in China and the...
- CHINA PETROLEUM AND CHEMICAL. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShot: China - Petroleum & Chemical;2/2/2015, Issue 2344, preceding p1
The article presents a snapshot of the petroleum and chemical sector in China including China Petroleum & Chemical Corp.'s (Sinopec's) 4.3 billion dollars Caofeidian refinery winning final govt approval.
- China Petroleum plans to resurrect cracker in Taiwan. // Chemical Business;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p74
Reports on China Petroleum Corp.'s (CPC) agreement with petrochemical companies to build a plant in Taiwan. CPC's stake in the venture; Key features of the project.
- Management Focus: Sinopec. Van Arnum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;4/15/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 15, p22
Describes the performance of China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. in the chemical industry. Revenue results of the company in 2001; Profit attibutable to shareholders; Factors that influence the oil and refinery activities of the company; Ethylene production of the company.
- BASF and Sinopec Start up New Plant for Neopentylglycol in Nanjing of China. // China Chemical Reporter;12/21/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p11
The article reports that production of neopentylglycol (NPG) has started by chemical company BASF AG and China Petroleum and Chemical Corp. (Sinopec) in the new plant located in Nanjing, China
- Domestic PP Must Shift toward High End. Gao Liping // China Chemical Reporter;8/21/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p21
The article discusses trends and development in polypropylene industry in China. Topics include the industry's average annual growth, production capacity, the country's main polypropylene producers, which include China Petroleum and Chemical Corp., China National Petroleum Corp., and Shenhua...