Honeywell increases US caprolactam
- Caprolactam Could Fall Amid Lower Demand. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;1/29/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p50
Focuses on the market demand for caprolactam in Europe as of January 29, 2003. Possible range of contract settlements; Reason for the decline in Asian demand for the product.
- Caprolactam expansion in Asia. // Chemical Fibers International;Mar2013, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p24
The article reports on the growing demand and production levels for caprolactam in the Asian market, according to a study by industry experts GBI Research.
- BASF tops caprolactam production. Stantest, Presto // Indian Textile Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 122 Issue 4, p64
The article reports that BASF has expanded its production of caprolactam, making it one of the biggest manufacturers of polyamides as of January 2012.
- China in the chain. Walker, Marjorie // European Chemical News;Sep2003 Supplement, p36
Presents information on the performance of fibre intermediate producers in China and the contributions of its textile industry to the global fibre industry, as of September 2003. Effect of the SARS outbreak on acrylonitrile, caprolactam and MEG demand and prices; Impact of the anti-dumping...
- Caprolactam margins set to stay healthy. Viswanathan, Presma // Asian Chemical News;6/6/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 493, p24
Reports on the expectations of Asian caprolactam producers that margins would remain healthy in 2005. Reason for the decreasing prices of caprolactam; Reason for the decrease in volume of caprolactam purchased by China in the first two months of 2005; Expected demand from the nylon 6 segment.
- Caprolactam. Kirschner, Mark // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/16/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 14, p36
The article offers information on the condition of the caprolactam industry. The demand for caprolactam from 2004 to 2005 is cited. Several applications of the chemical include fibers, engineering resins and film. The market perspective for the chemical is discussed. The outlook for the industry...
- CAPROLACTAM. // Chemical Week;9/21/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 31, p45
This article provides information on chemical caprolactam. Global demand for caprolactam is expected to shrink by 1.2% this year, following growth of about 4.3%/year during 2003 and 2004, says Robin MacDonald, consultant at PCI Nylon. DSM Nanjing and Sinopec Baling are scheduled to bring on new...
- Markets Volatility Continues. // Indian Textile Journal;Jan2009, Vol. 119 Issue 4, p12
The article presents an update on the performance of Chinese producers of high tenacity filament, as of January 2009. The decline in the prices of acrylonitrile and caprolactam is said to reflect the temporary weakness of oil, allowing the acrylic and nylon fibre-producers to bring their prices...
- Sellers split over cyclohexane delta. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;7/25/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2157, p13
Reports on various views of sellers on the increase in production of cyclohexane delta for the third quarter of 2005. Increase targeted by Huntsman; Effect of the increase on the demand; Percentage of global caprolactam that is made from cyclohexane.