ONGC approves Indian complexes
- ONGC and MRPL Exit Refinery and Petchem Project in India. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;6/30/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 20, p12
The article deals with the decision of Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC) and its Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd. subsidiary to exit a previously announced refinery and petrochemical joint venture at Kakinada, India and divest their stake in an associated special economic zone. ONGC...
- Gazprom Invites ONGC To Cooperate On Pipelines. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar2007, Vol. 234 Issue 3, p16
The article reports that the Russian gas company Gazprom has asked the Indian petroleum company Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC) to participate in eight petroleum and gas projects in Russia, which include the installation of major pipelines. In return, ONGC has asked Gazprom to be involved in...
- India to Auction ONGC Stake; Disinvestment Goal Not Met. // India -- West;3/2/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 15, pB4
The article offers information on the auction of equity stakes of Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd. (ONGC) as announced by Finance Minister of India, Pranab Mukherjee.
- Iraq. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/26/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p12
Presents news brief relating to Iraq. Details on an Indian joint venture of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation and Reliance Petroleum; Information on the talks which will take place between Egyptian Trade Minister, Ahmed Goweily and Iraqi officials.
- ICIS and CBI in China market data alliance. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/20/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 7, p38
The article reports that ICIS and CBI China have announced a joint venture to deliver information on Chinese markets to the global audience, and global market intelligence to Chinese customers. ICIS parent company Reed Business Information (RBI) has taken an equity stake in CBI. According to RBI...
- ONGC invests in two units. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;7/12/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2108, p31
Reports on the plans of Oil and Natural Gas Corp. to invest in petrochemical complexes in Mangalore, Karnataka and Dahej, Gujarat in India as of July 2004. Ethylene production of each complex; Responsibilities of Engineering India, the engineering consultant for the projects; Chemicals to be...
- Energy Firms Enter India's Petchems Market. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;5/9/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 16, p46
The article reports on the increasing number of companies entering India's petrochemical industry. According to the author, strong market growth is attracting more and more companies to India's petrochemical industry. State-owned energy firms such as IndianOil and Oil and Natural Gas Corp. have...
- Opal's Dahej petrochemical plant to go on stream in June 2015. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Oct2014, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p69
The article reports that the commissioning of the delayed megapetrochemical plant being constructed by ONGC Petro-additions Ltd. for Oil and Natural Gas Corp. in Gujarat, India is slated for June 2015. Topics covered include the causes of the delay in the plant's completion, and the effect of...
- No progress in ONGC's talks with PIC of Kuwait over Dahej petchem plant. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;8/17/2015, p5
The article reports that no progress has been made in the meetings between India's state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp. and Petrochemical Industries Company of Kuwait over the latter's acquisition of ONGC's mega petrochemical plant at Dahej in Gujarat, India.