Nejabat ups the firms pace
- Firms laud chemicals chief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/20/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 42, p17
This article reports on the appointment of Gholamhossein Nejabat as deputy oil minister and head of National Petrochemical Co. (NPC). Nejabat has been working in the sector for years, heading NPC's tendering arm, Petrochemical Industries Development Management Co. He was also closely involved...
- Petrochemical plant. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p35
Reports that a Saudi Arabian Yanbu Petrochemical Company (Yanpet) announced that it has signed a contract to secure a fund to finance a mammoth expansion project which would double its existing production capacity. Number of consortium which will underwrite the capital for the expansion;...
- Iran to Double Petchems Output. // Chemical Week;2/27/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p47
Reveals that Iran will double its petrochemicals production by 2013. Expansion programs of the National Petrochemical Co. (NPC); Target increase in the global production and global export share of NPC.
- Iran. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/12/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p24
Reports that three international consortia have submitted bids for the contract to build Iran-based National Petrochemical Co.'s planned olefins facility. Features of the planned facility; Details of the buy-back project.
- Foreign money will fund a new giant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/19/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 46, p9
Reports on Iran's petrochemicals development plan. Projects approved by financing banks and the National Petrochemical Co.; Expected annual output of petrochemicals.
- Development is driven by ambition. Petrossian, Vahe // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/10/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 45, p30
Focuses on the fast pace at which the National Petrochemical Co. of Iran and its subsidiaries have been awarding contracts to foreign firms since the middle of 2000. Types and values of the contracts; Background on the contract earned by German company Linde AG; Profit growth posted by the...
- Work on petrochemical projects speeded up. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/21/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 47, p11
Reports on the order from the administration of Iranian President Khatami to facilitate the development of petrochemical industries. Goal of increasing productivity to several million tons a year; Details of National Petrochemical Co.'s plans through 2009.
- Nejabat is promoted. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;10/23/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 40, p14
The article reports on the appointment of Gholamhossein Nejabat as deputy minister of petroleum and managing director of Iran's state-owned National Petrochemical Co. He was previously chairman of the board of directors and managing director of Petrochemical Industries Construction and...
- Iranian polymers to rise. Tan, Florence // ICIS Chemical Business;11/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 43, p14
The article reports on the projected rise in polymer production in Iran, according to Gholamhossein Nejabat, managing director of Iran's National Petrochemical Co. (NPC). He noted that Iran's production is expected to increase, because its private sector is to bring on stream polymer projects...