Dow taps China for innovation
- news briefs. // Chemical Week;2/2/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p6
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of February 2005. Details of the initial public offering of Huntsman Corp.; Plan of ExxonMobil Chemical to expand its oxo alcohol plants in Singapore; Information on the proposed major research and development and information technology center of...
- Dow opens upgraded microbial control R&D centre in Switzerland. // Paintindia;Jul2010, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p130
The article announces the opening of a fully upgraded research and development (R&D) Center of Excellence in Buchs, Switzerland by Dow Microbial Control, a business group of Dow Chemical.
- Dow inaugurates Northeast Technology Center innovation hub. // Nonwovens Industry;Oct2013, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on the inauguration of the Northeast Technology Center (NTC) research and development center in Collegeville, Pennsylvania by Dow Chemical Co.
- Dow Inaugurates Northeast Technology Center Innovation Hub. // Coatings World;Oct2013, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p72
The article reports on the inauguration of the new Northeast Technology Center (NTC) of Dow Chemical Co. in Collegeville, Pennsylvania.
- Inquiry into Dow's Buna plans. // Chemical Week;3/8/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 9, p6
Reports on an independent examination called by the German trade ministry concerning the plan of Dow Chemicals to buy Germany's Buna chemicals complex. Concerns about the security of job of chemical workers.
- Dow halts ESI production. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 184 Issue 10, p19
Reports on the move of Dow Chemical Co. to halt production of ethylene-styrene interpolymers at its Sarnia, Ontario facility. Reason for the move of the company; Operations of the company.
- BASIC CHEMICALS & PLASTICS. // Chemical Week;11/8/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 27, p30
This section offers news briefs concerning basic chemicals and plastics, including the production of linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) at Dow Chemical's plant at Map Ta Phut, Thailand, a technology licensing agreement signed by Invista with Markor Chemical for butanediol (BDO)...
- Dow Expects a Mild Plastics Recovery... Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;1/2/2001, Vol. 164 Issue 1, p13
Discusses the slow growth of Dow Chemicals in 2001. Percentage increase in the growth of Dow; Factors which contributed to the slow growth of Dow; Decline in the demand for chemicals produced by Dow; Increase in the sales of the automotive business of Dow.
- MOST-READ. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/15/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 17, p7
The article offers information on the top five news related to the chemical industry including Petronas Chemicals Group's (PCG) raising of about Malaysian ringgits 12.5bn, rise in the U.S. ethylene prices and Dow Chemical Co.'s aim for a joint venture.