- Demonstrative Advanced Materials Projects Approved. // China Chemical Reporter;4/16/2009 Petrochemical Supplement, Vol. 20 Issue 11A, p11
The article reports on the approval of several high technology industrialization projects by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in China. The advanced materials projects include the high-strength and high-modulus polyethylene (PE)/carbon nanotubes compound fiber project by...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;11/14/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 37, p15
This section offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry in Asia. PetroChina's initial public offering (IPO) on the Shanghai stock exchange at the end of October 2007 raised Rmb66.8 billion. Reliance Industries has approached Tuntex with a view to acquiring Tuntex's distressed assets in...
- Reliance Industries and its contribution. Venkataraman, N.S. // Chemical Business;Sep2000, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p9
Criticizes chemical manufacturing company, Reliance Industries, based in India. Role in the chemical industry; Efforts in the export trade; Attitude towards overseas technology.
- Reliance Industries Ltd. (1996-1997). Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Jan1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p52
Reports on Reliance Industries Ltd.'s performance the chemical market in India, during the 1996-1997 period. Financial results; Expansion of the company's Hazira complex; Production capabilities; Reliance's strengths and vision.
- Reliance to invest $ 12 bn in Chemical Business. MARPHATIA, RAVI // Paintindia;Jul2011, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p66
The article reports that Reliance Industries Ltd. is planning to invest in the chemical industry with the purpose of taking advantage of the growth of the chemical business related to hygiene and health care products as of July 2011.
- Reliance industries Ltd net up by 25%. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;May/Jun98, Vol. 12 Issue 5/6, p98
Reports on the financial results for Reliance Industries Ltd. during the fiscal period 1997-98. Increase in sales and profit; Declaration of bonus and dividend.
- Reliance among global top 50 chemical producers. // Chemical Business;Sep98, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p68
Cites `Chemical and Engineering News' magazine's article on the world's top 50 chemical producers in 1997, which referred to Reliance Industries Ltd. of India. Total research and development spending and capital expenditures of chemical companies; Breakdown of the 50 companies according to...
- Reliance H1 net rises 10% to Rs 921 crore. // Chemical Business;Nov98, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p70
Reports on the financial performance of India-based chemical company Reliance Industries Ltd. for the period ending September 30, 1998. Net profits; Increase in sales.
- Strike the IPO market with hot pure plays. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;9/6/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 7, p5
In this article the author discusses on the investment opportunity in the initial public offering (IPO) in the chemical industry.