BAYER: BETTER WITH COUGHS
- Fine Chemical firms Seek Overseas Acquisitions. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;9/26/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 32, p38
Focuses on the business plans of custom pharmaceutical intermediate companies in India. Plans of custom pharmaceutical intermediate companies to acquire U.S.- and European-based companies; Percentage of stake acquired by Hikal in pharmaceutical marketing and distribution firm Marsing & Co.;...
- Schiff Nutrition to be sold to bayer for $1.2 billion. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/5/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the decision by German drug manufacturer Bayer HealthCare LLC to acquire Salt Lake City, Utah-based Schiff Nutrition International Inc.
- Bayer AG on Buying Spree Under CEO Marijn Dekkers. FLYNN, MARY KATHLEEN // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p15
The article reports on several acquisitions made by Bayer HealthCare LLC including its acquisitions of Schiff Nutrition International Inc., MegaRed and Move Free.
- Bayer acquires Schiff for S1.2B. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/5/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 45, p12
The article presents information on the acquisition of Schiff Nutrition International Inc. by Bayer HealthCare LLC.
- Bayer Acquisition of Schiff to Strengthen Brands. // MMR;11/12/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p14
The article reports that Bayer HealthCare LLC has agreed to acquire Schiff Nutrition International Inc. for 1.2 billion U.S. dollars, with plans to add brands such as MegaRed, Move Free and Airborne to its growing portfolio of over-the-counter brands.
- PHARMA: OTHER NEWS TO NOTE. // BioWorld Today;12/9/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 235, p3
The article reports on the deal signed by Moberg Pharma AB for the acquisition of three over-the-counter drug brands in the U.S. from Bayer Healthcare LLC, in December 2013.
- Roche sells OTC business to Bayer. Kumar, Rajesh // New Zealand Doctor;12/15/2004, p11
Reports on the acquisition of the over-the-counter (OTC) medicines business of Roche by Bayer Healthcare. Cost of the deal; Estimated sales of the combined OTC businesses of Bayer Consumer Care and Roche Consumer Health; Company which was offered to outlicense U.S. non-prescription rights of...
- Ahead of OncoGenex Merger, Sonus Adds Caspase Program. Boggs, Jennifer // BioWorld Today;8/8/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 154, p1
The article deals with the decision of Sonus Pharmaceuticals Inc. to license an early caspase activator program from Bayer HealthCare LLC. The caspase activator program will become part of the upcoming merger of Sonus with OncoGenex Technologies Inc. The license obtained by Sonus enables it to...
- Bayer HealthCare Buys Schiff Nutrition, TPG Growth-Backed Maker of Airborne. FLYNN, MARY KATHLEEN // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/5/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Schiff Nutrition International Inc. by Bayer HealthCare LLC, a subsidiary of Germany's Bayer AG. The acquisition is valued at 1.2 billion U.S. dollars and includes cardiovascular treatment MegaRed, joint-care treatment Move Free and immune support...