Gases prepare for strong 2007
- Air Products, Praxair Report Strong Earnings. // Chemical Week;10/25/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the earnings posted by two chemical companies in the third quarter of 2000. Increase in the net income posted by Air Products and Chemicals; Increase in the net income posted by Praxair.
- Industrial Gases Show Strength in Third Quarter. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/3/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 15, p3
Reports on the sales performance of the industrial gas manufacturer Praxair Inc. in the U.S. Decline in the earnings of Air Products and Chemicals Inc.; Increase in the profit of Praxair; Earnings per share of Praxair.
- Industrial Gas Majors Post Flat Earnings in 1Q. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/29/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the effect of continued weakness in the electronic and manufacturing markets on the first-quarter 2002 earnings of two major industrial gas companies. Earnings recorded by Praxiar Inc.; Expansion of Praxiar's hydrogen franchise on the U.S. Gulf Coast; Decline in profits of Air...
- Major Industrial Gas Manufacturers Post Solid Quarterly Fiscal Results. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/25/1999, Vol. 256 Issue 17, p5
Reports on the increase of earnings of Praxair Inc. and Air Products and Chemicals Inc. for the third quarter of 1999. Net income of the companies; Sales performance; Factors that contributed to the companies' performance.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Praxair Report Gains in Most Recent Quarter. // Chemical Market Reporter;01/29/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the earnings posted by Air Products and Chemicals Inc. and Praxair Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2000. Percentage of increase in the net income of Praxair; Increase in industrial gas sales; Total sales posted by Praxair.
- Praxair and Air Products Maintain Solid Quarterly Financial Results. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/26/99, Vol. 255 Issue 17, p4
Points out the net earnings of industrial gases industry in the United States. Net earnings of Praxair Inc. and Air Products and Chemicals Inc.; Net income and sales of Air Products; Industrial gas sales of Air Products; Operating income of Air Products; Income of Praxair; Comments from the...
- Air Products Records Five Percent Decline in 3Q. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/29/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 16, p3
Focuses on the decline in the net earnings of several industrial gas companies in the third quarter of 2001. Decline in the third quarter earnings of Air Products and Chemicals Inc.; Statistics on the decline in industrial gas sales at Air Products; Decline in the net income of Praxair Inc. for...
- Gas Companies Post Solid Profit Gain. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/3/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 18, p3
Reports that industrial gas majors Praxair Inc. and Air Products Inc. posted profit gains during the first quarter of 2004 in the United States. Sales; Earnings per share; Business forecasts.
- Industrial gases in rarefied air. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/29/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on an increase in profits posted by industrial gas companies for the fiscal first-quarter ended December 2006. A 27% gain during the quarter was reported by Air Products. Gains of $230 million was attributed to sales expansion of 21% to $2.43 billion. Meanwhile, fourth...