- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Mar2005, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p80
Features vehicles for fire fighting that were recently delivered to fire departments. Features of American LaFrance pumper and tanker that was recently delivered to the Tin Top Volunteer Fire Department, Weatherford, Texas; Top-mount pumper that Smeal Fire Apparatus recently built for the...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Oct2004, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p173
Features several fire apparatus and trucks. SVI Trucks Inc.'s light-duty and medium-duty rescue trucks; Smeal pumpers and quints; KME pumper.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Mar2001, Vol. 154 Issue 3, p140
Features various firefighting equipment. Milton, Florida, Fire Department's Emergency One pumping system; Woodward, Oklahoma, Fire Department's America Lafrance fire truck; Star Hose Co.'s KME pumper/tanker.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2003, Vol. 156 Issue 4, p156
Features fire apparatus. Rescue and extrication truck; Fire pumps.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p172
Features equipments in fire department in the U.S. Uses of the U.S. Tanker Rescue Pumper by the Lake Township Fire Department; Features of the American La France by the Ville de Longueil; Significance of the Sutphen apparatus by the Frankfort fire & EMS Department.
- Pumpers come in all shapes and sizes. Kirvida, Wayde // Minnesota Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p21
The article focuses on the debate surrounding pump panel location. An overview of options for panel location is provided with emphasis on the enclosed top-mount, on both commercial and custom chassis, that has roots in the Minnesota fire fighting community. Investments required for these trucks...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2006, Vol. 159 Issue 4, p226
The article evaluates several fire trucks designed and used by several fire departments in the U.S. The Merseilles Fire Department designs its Alexis pumper. Saint Lawrence Fire Department uses its Rosenbauer rescue truck. Northfolk Fire Department designs its E-one pumper.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 161 Issue 9, p128
The article provides information on several fire fighting equipment used at various fire departments in the U.S. They include the Smeal pumper truck of the Plainview Rural Fire Protection District in Nebraska, the Pierce rescue pumper of the Junction City Fire Department in Kansas and the E-One...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Mar2009, Vol. 162 Issue 3, p153
The article provides information on several fire fighting equipment used at various fire departments in the U.S. They include the Ferrara quint of the Bayou Cane Fire Protection District in Houma, Louisiana, the Danko quick-unit of the Johnson County Fire Control District in Buffalo, Wyoming and...