- Demonstrating expertise in personal protective equipment. // Fire;Nov2016, Vol. 112 Issue 1393, p66
The article discusses the collaboration of personal protective equipment (PPE) manufacturer Bristol Uniforms Ltd. with international fabric and fiber manufacturers to develop innovative PPE for firefighters and other rescue personnel.
- Honeywell First Responder Products. // Fire Engineering;Dec2016, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p80
The article offers information on Honeywell First Responder Products, a company which manufacture head-to-toe personal protective equipment for firefighters.
- RELIABILITY, DURABILITY, AND SUPERIOR PROTECTION FROM THE BARRIER EXPERTS. // Fire Engineering;Dec2011, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p100
The article focuses on U.S. manufacturer of protective clothing Gore & Associates. Gore delivers high-quality protective gear, such as footwear, gloves, and pants, using CROSSTECH, GORE, AND CHEMPAK fabrics. Information on the durability and performance of Gore's breathable moisture barriers in...
- FIRED UP. // Manufacturing Today;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p54
The article reports that Total Fire Group uses the resources of its brands for the improvement of products and benefit of customers. It is indicated that the highest-quality personal protective equipment (PPE) and gear is what firefighters need. The aim of the company is to guard people who are...
- Ballyclare acquires Lion in major expansion. // Fire;Feb2014, Vol. 108 Issue 1365, p54
The article reports on the acquisition of protective clothing firm LHD Group by firefighter protection provider Ballyclare as part of a planned strategy for growth. It states that the initiative consolidates the position of Ballyclare as a leading provider of firefighter protection as well as...
- THE WORLD'S BEST TURNOUT GEAR IS MADE IN AMERICA BY GLOBE. // Fire Engineering;Dec2011, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p99
The article focuses on U.S. manufacturer of protective clothing for fire fighters Globe Manufacturing. Information on Globe technological innovations and Globe research and development partnerships with several U.S. universities and government agencies to improve and develop new materials and...
- Impact of Firefighter Protective Equipment and Firefighting Activity on Physiology and Biomechanics of Movement. Horn, Gavin // Proceedings of the Annual International Conference & Exhibition ;2014, p235
The article discusses a presentation on studies conducted by the Illinois Fire Service Institute on the impact of firefighting personal protective equipment design and firefighters' ability to operate safely as well as its interaction with the stresses of firefighting.
- Advantages of Using Systems-Level Test Methods to Evaluate the Performance of Fire/Flame Resistant Protective Clothing. Hummel, Alex // Proceedings of the Annual International Conference & Exhibition ;2014, p236
The article discusses the study on the advantages of using systems-level test methods in assessing the effectiveness of fire/flame resistant protective clothing.
- Dual purpose protective fire kit. // Fire;Jan2013, Vol. 105 Issue 1353, p56
The article offers brief information on dual purpose motorcyclist clothing from the company Bristol Uniforms.