- COMPANY ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Mar2002, Vol. 155 Issue 3, p205
Presents several information related to fire fighting in the U.S. Completion of advanced live fire training system of Symptron Systems Inc. at the Washington, D.C. Fire Training Academy; Donation of the use of ambulances at the 2002 Olympic Winter Games by American Lafrance; Delivery of...
- COMPANY ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Jan2004, Vol. 157 Issue 1, p246
Reports on developments involving individuals, companies, and associations related to the fire prevention industry in the U.S. as of January, 2004. Announcement by Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC that Caterpillar will become its standard engine; Nominations for the 2004 Higgins and Langley Memorial...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Mar2014, Vol. 167 Issue 3, p170
The article features a variety of fire trucks, including the Alexis pumper/tanker from fire equipment maker Alexis, the SVI truck vehicle from fire equipment manufacturer SVI Trucks, and the Seagrave rear-mount fire truck from fire equipment manufacturer Seagrave.
- fire fighter. Hamilton, Anita; Buechner, Maryanne Murray; Grossman, Lev; Crittle, Simon; Song, Sora; Kite, Hanna; Yuki Oda // Time;11/29/2004, Vol. 164 Issue 22, p101
It looks like water. It pours, flows and sloshes like water. But it doesn't get things wet. Its name is 3M Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid, and its chemical formula looks like alphabet soup. (It's technically a fluorinated ketone, whatever that means.) But you can dunk a laptop computer in it,...
- Low environmental impact halon alternative. // International Fire & Security Product News;Oct2004, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p22
Features the 3M Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid, a fire extinguishing agent available from Macron Safety Systems. Types of industries and companies in which the product is expected to appeal; Claims about the technology used in Novec 1230 fluid; Description of the product.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Mar2013, Vol. 166 Issue 3, p162
The article presents an evaluation of fire engines produced by the companies Weis Fire & Safety, Seagrave and Smeal.
- Firefighting foam. // Professional Safety;Jul97, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p42
Presents information on Light Water ATC3 firefighting foam from Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing company (3M). What the foam is used for; How the foam functions.
- Carmel Adopts 2 Pumpers. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;7/31/2012, p1
The article reports on the two top-mount pumpers that were delivered by Seagrave Fire Apparatus to the Carmel (Indiana) Fire Department.
- Refurbished Aerialscope Chassis. // Fire Chief;Nov2010, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p164
The article offers information on the Aerialscope Tower Platforms, manufactured by Seagrave.