- PEOPLE. // Metal Center News;Dec2010, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p16
The article announces the career development of several individuals including the service retirement of John Dailey in Murphy and Nolan Inc., the retirement of John W. Krystof in Acme Metals and Steel Supply, and the promotion of Robert Jergel as vice president of sales in Aerodyne Alloys.
- THE PERILS OF LEADERSHIP: MAKING CHIEF IS THE EASY PART. Buckman, John M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2001, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p77
Focuses on factors contributing to the leadership of a fire chief. Use of insights from actual experiences in career development; Relevance of challenges in the career development process; Importance of self-reevaluation in maintaining personal enthusiasm.
- People. // Public Finance;4/8/2005, p17
Reports on career developments of several businessman in Great Britain. Position of Andrew Claydon as the director of resources at Boston Borough Council; Retirement of Mike King as the head of financial services at Tendring District Council; Death of Peter Jones, program leader at Liverpool...
- FIRE MARKS. // UFRA Straight Tip;Oct2013, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p12
The article announces that Roger Bodily has begun his role as the fire chief for Riverdale, Utah, Neil Coker as chief of the Sunset City Volunteer Fire Department, and Ivan Erskine, fire manager for the Ashley National Forest, died on July 1, 2013.
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Fire Chief;Nov2010, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p8
The article announces the promotion, appointment and retirement of several fire fighters which includes the retirement of Sam Mazza, fire chief for the Department of Forestry and Fire Protection in California, the promotion of Battalion Chief, Gregory King as the fire chief in the city of...
- Changes in Gotham City? // Investment Management Weekly;12/11/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p1
Career developments involving investment management officials in New York City, New York are discussed. Joe Haslip has been named the city deputy comptroller of pensions, replacing Horatio Sparkes who resigned from the position for a job in the private equity market. Stewart Dier has been named...
- People on the move. // TVB Europe;Jan2004, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the career development of individuals in the television broadcasting industry as of January 2004. Responsibility of Nick Evansky for his new role as director of AP International Services & Technology; Appointment by Avid Technology Inc. of two new European product managers;...
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;6/20/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p4
The article reports on career developments involving investment executives. Morgan Stanley chief executive Philip Purcell announced his retirement. Paul Zemsky was appointed as the new Head of Derivative Strategies at ING Investment Management. Earlier he was at J.P. Morgan Investment...
- Opening the Windows of Opportunity. Howard, Ame // AALL Spectrum;Mar2010, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p24
The article offers the author's insights on how young librarians can develop their career with regards to the retirement of their superiors. She discusses several means for skills development including the gaining of knowledge from the literature, participation in various operation of one's...