Quality not quantity
- Quality not quantity. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/4/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 8, Special section p17
The article discusses the focus of the GS-21 medium-term business plan of Kuraray on developing differentiated value-added products based on its proprietary technologies to achieve growth in the chemicals business. The core business of the chemicals company of Kuraray is the isoprene chemicals...
- Kuraray announces three-year business plan. // Chemical Week;1/12/2015, p39
The article reports on the three-year business plan of chemicals manufacturer, Kuraray Co. Ltd. which focuses on increasing the sales and operating profits by the end of March 2018.
- Kuraray Announces New Three-Year Business Plan Targets. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;4/16/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p17
The article reports on the financial targets in the three-year business plan of Japanese chemical company Kuraray, which includes increases in sales and operating profits.
- Up to the challenge. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006 Supplement, p4
The article focuses on the business models of chemical company Kuraray. It reports that Kuraray's growth will come from its commitment to provide high quality, innovative products. Quality, originality and innovation are the themes underpinning the new Kuraray corporate vision and strategy. The...
- Kuraray meets need for PVA. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;9/29/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2070, p26
Reports on the decision of Japan's Kuraray to increase its European polyvinyl alcohol resin capacity to 70,000 tonne/year. Way in which the increase can be achieved.
- Competitive Growth through "Innovation", as a Diversified Specialty Chemical Company. // Chemical Week;5/12/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 15, p43
The article profiles the chemical company Kuraray. Kuraray has developed a host of technological applications based on its expertise in polymerization and synthetic chemistry and diversified technology. It recently formulated a 10-Year Corporate Vision that indicates the long-term direction in...
- Toward Becoming a High-Profit Specialty Chemical Company with a Global Presence. // Chemical Week;4/13/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 11, p37
The article presents a profile for Japanese specialty chemical company Kuraray Co. Ltd. which focuses on polymerization and synthetic chemistry, and diversified technology. Products include chemicals, resins and high-performance materials, as well as fibers and medical products. Kuraray's...
- Kuraray to Spin Off Medical-Related Business. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/30/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 5, p4
Reports that Kuraray Co. Ltd., one of Japan's leading vinyl acetate makers, will spin off its medical-related business to the subsidiary Kuraray Medical on October 1, 2001. Intention behind the move; Expectation from the move; Sales by Kuraray's medical-related business for the year ending...
- Clerical Marriage and the English Reformation (Book Review). Macek, Ellen A. // Catholic Historical Review;Jul2001, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p515
Reviews the book `Clerical Marriage and the English Reformation: Precedent, Policy and Practice,' by Helen L. Parish.