Strength to strength
- Up to the challenge. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006 Supplement, p4
The article focuses on the business models of chemical company Kuraray. It reports that Kuraray's growth will come from its commitment to provide high quality, innovative products. Quality, originality and innovation are the themes underpinning the new Kuraray corporate vision and strategy. The...
- Delivering training. // Cabinet Maker;4/27/2007, Issue 5535, p6
The article reports that the Furnishing Group chief executive officer (CEO) Mike Spencer said that the British soft furnishings and upholstery industry is not dead and that it would advise and educate the public to the effect. He said that some would say the industry is dead but that consumers...
- Kuraray Announces New Three-Year Business Plan Targets. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;4/16/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p17
The article reports on the financial targets in the three-year business plan of Japanese chemical company Kuraray, which includes increases in sales and operating profits.
- Kuraray announces three-year business plan. // Chemical Week;1/12/2015, p39
The article reports on the three-year business plan of chemicals manufacturer, Kuraray Co. Ltd. which focuses on increasing the sales and operating profits by the end of March 2018.
- Adapt to survive and thrive. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006 Supplement, p10
The article reports that Kuraray works to broaden the scope of its global business structure. Kuraray established the New Business Development Division by merging its Research and Development Division with its Corporate Strategy and Planning Division. To properly analyze cost effectiveness and...
- Investing for a firm foundation. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006 Supplement, p13
The article reports that Kuraray's Speciality Resin and Film Co. has made some decisive moves on expanding its European capacity for Eval ethylene vinyl alcohol copolymer resin, and acquiring the Clariant polyvinyl alcohol/polyvinyl butyral resin business and the Rutger Trosifol PVB film...
- 40. Kuraray. // Nonwovens Industry;Sep2012, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p93
The article offers information on the nonwoven company Kuraray Co. Ltd. located in Osaka, Japan, which offers resin bonded, spunlaced, and thermal bonded nonwovens.
- Do your marketing strategies create or destroy shareholder value? McDonald, Malcolm // Journal of Database Marketing & Customer Strategy Management;Jan2006, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p102
The article presents views and insights of the author on the use of marketing resource management or marketing operations management for holding marketers accountable for their budgets. The success in capital markets is measured in terms of shareholder value added, having taken account of the...
- Moving up the Value Chain : Impact of Strategic Attributes and Value Added Services on Logistics Service Provider in India. Dubey, Pradeep Kumar; Shah, Janat // International Journal of Business Insights & Transformation;Apr-Sep2010, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p79
This study examines the relationship between the Strategic Attributes (SA) and Value Added Services (VAS) of Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) in India as they move up the Value Chain. This study was undertaken to understand the structure and evolution of Logistics Service Providers to a higher...